Disney T shirts, sweat shirts...when do you wear them?

I wear my hoodie almost every day and a Disney t-shirt about twice a week. I have a lot, and I used to wear nothing but them every day, but they wear down pretty easily, and shrink if I forget to not put them in the dryer.

OP here, thanks for all the replys. I'm going to start wearing my Disney T's and sweatshirts at home, not just on vacation.
You all have been an inspiration to me :flower:
Thanks

I just bought 2 more sweat shirts at Disney when we were there a few weeks ago.
At this point I probably have about 10 Disney T shirts and 6 sweat shirts. I used to only wear both the T shirts and sweat shirts when I would go to Disney but not at home. But now I feel that I have so many that if I don't start wearing them at home also I'll never get any use out of them.
Do you wear your Disney T shirts and sweat shirts at home or only at Disney?
Just curious what others do :)
No. I don't even wear Disney stuff at Disney and we are there every year for kids sports. As an old lady, I am not really into "themed" clothing. It is my weird idiosyncrasy, but I feel a bit juvenile wearing cartoon characters to promote theme park advertising. But this is not limited to Disney, I just am not into themed clothing. We are AP holders at Universal and I don't own a single HP or Universal thing. The only "themed" things I have is one NFL shirt and some of the kid's team sports shirts that only get worn to a game or a competition.

I wonder if anyone is going to be brave and admit they own no Disney clothing? :rolleyes1
Me. See above.

I’m wearing one now. I don’t wear them everyday, can’t at work, but they make it into my weekend wear.

Funny enough I wear my Disney stuff, more at home but usually just around the house. I have rocked a classic Mickey shirt out a few times it is all in the presentation:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter