Disney Store

diz karen

Mouseketeer
I was at my local disney store today. They were having some great sales. I was told that the disney stores are liquidating their adult and baby clothing. They will no longer be selling these items in the store. The stores are going to be mostly toys and things and clothing will be sold on line.
I am very happy to get 50% off things right now but I am very sad that I will have to shop online if I want to get clothing. Have you seen the shipping costs? I wrote to complain about it once and they responded that's how much it cost them. I think they should talk to lands end and l.l. bean. I order stuff from them and it costs much less in shipping.
Oh well I guess I will have to stop wearing Disney clothes. Head out now if you want some good sales.

Thanks for the "heads-up"...I often buy outfits for my twin nieces there. Guess I'll have to head over to our DS or stock up on outfits for them while I'm in WDW next month :D.

Keep complaining is all I can say!! I am a disney store CM and yes, it is sad but true, we will only carry adult and kids T's ,Sweatshirts and Pjs seasonally. We will be focusing on dress up clothes (Halloween will be great) and toys and holiday stuff (christmas should still be huge!), they have forgotten about us poor Canadians, but if you are travelling to the parks at all, you can still get clothes there!!

We went to Yorkdale yesterday. DS has 35-50% off lots of stuff. If you have a little girl, you can get lots of foo-foo dresses on sale. My daughter is 8 and too big/old for the clothes. S

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter