Disney Store - Big Sale Today

TeenaS

DIS Veteran
A "huge" sale starts today (Wednesday) at the Disney Stores - some things up to 75% off. Sorry I don't have any particulars but supposedly it is a big one. Good Luck and let us know what you find!

Yee haw!!! I'll be going this afternoon!!! I always luck out finding great filler gifts for Christmas presents or for stockings at great prices!!!

Leah

Thanks, picked some packages of pencils and folders. Not many clothes at 75% but got 7yo DD a sundress and 50% jumper. A few mini snowglobes at 50% will have to check at a few more stores to see if they have more only Alice & Pinocho at the one I went to today.

Not too much to choose from at our Disney Store on the 75% off rack. I did get an outfit for my son for next summer at 50% off. He'll look sooo cute in it!

Went to our local DS last night and again today they did not have many signs out, I did pick up a snow globe the Disney studio's one that plays Mickey Mouse Club, that sign said it was on sale for 48.99 however when it rang up it was only 37.49 thats 50% off the original price! I was so pleased, then this morning, I reliezed that it is my sister's Birthday next week, so I went back and got one for her as well, also picked up a tee shirt and it rang in at 50% off, there was no sign saying that it was even on sale, I Love surprises:) :) :) :)

I went to my local Disney Store last night and got my DD an awesome jumper for 75% off ($5.50!!!) In fact, I'm going again later on today to pre-order the Snow White DVD and get a few more things!!

I can't wait!

:bounce: :pinkbounc :bounce: :pinkbounc

Went in today to buy a birthday present... got a cute Princess T shirt, and some sparkly little girl jewelry.. reduced from $5.00 to 99 cents....

The mini snow globes that were on clearance were the Aristocats/Oliver.. (the non fluffy white cat), and Pinnochio, and Alice as well, and one more...

the Princess Jeans Jacket and matching Hat for $18.00 and $5.00-50 percent off. (I was eyeing those for a while.) They will be a X-mas gift for DD.
Also 3-pk folders-99 cents, girl's jewelry-99 cents, princess cup-$1.50 and of course, all the new pins, except for the castle- the family in front of me bought two of each-including the baby!!!! (So, my DD did not get the castle pin.) Oh well.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter