Disney Springs Parking/Void Ressie

dtripli

DIS Veteran
hey all

we are heading to disney late July into early August...since we are driving from NC and arriving later in teh day we decided to stay at Buena Vista Suites our first night to save a bit of cash before we check into the BC. I was thinking of heading over to Disney Springs when we arrive. Does anyone know how much parking cost since we wont be on property yet? Does Buena Vista maybe have a shuttle? and how do I make an ressie for the void? how late does it run? etc? Any advice is greatly appreciated! We will probably be arriving around 6:30 pm....will want to grad dinner either at DS or b4 and then hit our void ressie

In my experience, no reservation is necessary. I've gone twice, both times mid-day, and walked in without a reservation and was playing within 20 minutes. Obviously this could change based on time of year/day, but I think you'd be ok.

I think because it costs, and it's an experience not everyone is so sure of, it's never all that crowded.

In my experience, no reservation is necessary. I've gone twice, both times mid-day, and walked in without a reservation and was playing within 20 minutes. Obviously this could change based on time of year/day, but I think you'd be ok.

This is good to know. We went a few days after it first opened and made reservations and was sure glad I did because it was quite crowded. We are going again in July and want to do it again, but are trying to fit it in after a park day and the kids in the group may be too tired by then. It's encouraging that this could be something we decide to do day-of. Thanks for the updated info!

You can check on their website for the dates you want, and if you see the number of spots available dropping, maybe then it's a good time to buy some. We're going the Sunday of Memorial Day weekend, and there is still very good availability so I thought I'd wait until we get there. Probably buy them a few days in advance since it's a holiday (that's why we won't be at the parks!).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts