Disney springs hotel in walking distance?

minnie29uk

DIS Veteran
guys,can anyone recommend a nice...not overly expensive hotel in walking distance to Disney springs please?just me and my son.thanks.

I was looking at the Holiday Inn Disney Springs as a potential hotel. Decent rates, decent reviews, and as a partner hotel for WDW they get some of the perks of staying at a Disney hotel such as earlier FP booking.

The best western used to be good value, they are building a new tower next to the old one now, am unsure but think it's changing its name too.

Watch out for resort fees and parking fees- most of them charge one or both now.

Onsite or off?

We stayed in port Orleans Riverside and that's a lovely walk along the river to Disney springs.

We have stayed at various places at lbv crossroads and walked to Disney springs . Hawthorne suites , clarion Inn (now changed bane and extended stay lake Buena vista are all a short walk and under £100 a night. We are a family if 5 so as there is just 2 of you there are probably more options available.

While not a bargain by any stretch , Saratoga springs is a very nice walk to Disney Springs. Especially if you stay in the congress park area

Wyndham Garden Lake Buena Vista is right next to Disney Springs (easily a 10 min walk). They offer bus transportation to the parks which is a bonus. I've stayed at a few of the non-Disney hotels in Disney Springs area and this is best value for money in my opinion.

I've also stayed at the Wyndham Lake buena vista endless times, seen it change names about 3 times now. Love this hotel, already have it booked again for 2023. One of the closest to Disney springs, it's an official Disney springs Hotel. So you get some of the Disney benifits..

The two nearest hotels to DS within immediate walking distance are the Hilton Buena Vista Palace and the Hilton Lake Buena Vista, there is a pedestrian bridge that links both hotels directly to the Marketplace side of DS. Websites are linked in the hotel names above.
The Wyndham Lake Buena Vista is perhaps even closer than Hilton Buena Vista, and the Holiday Inn is only 250m further than the Hilton Lake Buena Vista. So there are 4 hotels at least with very easy walking access to Disney Springs.

guys,can anyone recommend a nice...not overly expensive hotel in walking distance to Disney springs please?just me and my son.thanks.
Hi Minnie

I have stayed at the Wyndham. I note it is you and your son.

My concern was the corridors were outside. I was a little concerned with that. Like a Motel. With just you and your son you may feel more comfortable with internal corridors. Hey feel sure all will be good but I would hate you to ruin your trip by being on edge if that would be a worry. Best to pay a few quid more for internal for peace of mind.

Hope this helps.

No we stayed in port Orleans riverside alligator bayou. We walked along the river to French quarter then on a road section , more river pathway in to Saratoga springs ( we could see the tree house villas ) through Saratoga then following the river pathway in to Disney springs. It ended up been well over an hour walk but was really nice seeing the other resorts and lots of wildlife seen on the river sections ( kids loved it)

No we stayed in port Orleans riverside alligator bayou. We walked along the river to French quarter then on a road section , more river pathway in to Saratoga springs ( we could see the tree house villas ) through Saratoga then following the river pathway in to Disney springs. It ended up been well over an hour walk but was really nice seeing the other resorts and lots of wildlife seen on the river sections ( kids loved it)
I mean an hour is not "walking distance" at that you can say akl is walking distance to ak if you use the highway and roads. If anything the boats would be mentioned...

I mean an hour is not "walking distance" at that you can say akl is walking distance to ak if you use the highway and roads. If anything the boats would be mentioned...

Yes we did get the boat back , kids had fallen asleep at the table in TRex🙈

We walk loads of hours in the parks so what's another 🤣 can still be quicker than walking to resort bus stop, waiting on the bus, the bus ride etc. We can be half way there before the bus even arrives.

We also walked to SeaWorld from Disney springs but I wouldn't really recommend that one , it's a decent trek!

We have used the Holiday Inn Disney Springs several times, less than 10 minute walk to DS, great staff, nice big rooms, lots with Balconies and DS or fireworks views.
Also has the free Disney buses every 30 minutes and the Disney Partner hotel benefits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter