• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney springs bus schedule

Often you’re better to take a bust to a park then take a bus from that park to the resort.

We stay at Pop and have often taken the Skyliner to DHS then a bus to a resort for breakfast from there.

Disney says, "Bus service between Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs is available during Disney Springs operating hours—and ends one hour after closing." Currently, and for the next several months, Disney Springs opens at 10AM. Usually the buses start running 45-minutes before, but I wouldn't count on catching a bus before 10AM to a resort.

Disney says, "Bus service between Disney Resort hotels and Disney Springs is available during Disney Springs operating hours—and ends one hour after closing." Currently, and for the next several months, Disney Springs opens at 10AM. Usually the buses start running 45-minutes before, but I wouldn't count on catching a bus before 10AM to a resort.
Earl of Sandwich, Starbucks and Everglazed Donuts open at 9a. At that hour bus service is likely to be spotty. Ride share will be more efficient. Walking to SSR and taking bus to a theme park may be more efficient.

Often you’re better to take a bust to a park then take a bus from that park to the resort.

We stay at Pop and have often taken the Skyliner to DHS then a bus to a resort for breakfast from there.
Guessing OP wants to park at DS (whether because it's free or they want to end their day there), and with no buses to parks from DS, they'd have to hit a resort first.

In my opinion, it's a huge waste of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter