• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Snow Globes at Hallmark

TimNDansMom

DIS Veteran
Yesterday I bought the cutest Snow Globes at the Hallmark store. I got the Princesses globe (Cinderella, Belle and Sleeping Beauty) and also the Snow White with the Seven Dwarfs globe. I couldn't decide between them so bought both ~ early Christmas present to myself ;) )

There was also Lion King, Finding Nemo, Winnie the Pooh (which was adorable, might go back and get him too) Snow Globes.

Cost is $21.99 each. They are not musical though.

They had the same snow globes at our Wal-Mart on Tuesday for $19.99. I almost had some in my basket until my DH asked me what I needed them for. I said the kids (meaning mine as well as my sister's children). and he said that I first need to figure out all that I've bought the kids.

They are really cute though. I'd kinda like one for myself.

Have a super day!!

Thanks Susan, I didn't think of checking Walmart but they carry Hallmark cards don't they. Oh well, I bought mine in Kitchener but will check for the Pooh one at our Woodstock Walmart in case I decide to buy him too ;)

Our Zeller's had some cute Disney musical snowglobes the other day when I was in.

The snowglobes are beautiful ... of course on saturday I just had to purchase the Pooh, Eeyore & friends one - adorable :wave: :Pinkbounc I got it from Walmart - they had many different ones too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter