Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

New Golden Walt Disney World 50th Anniversary License Plate Frame Available

We found this 50th anniversary license plate frame in Bayview Gifts in Disney’s Contemporary Resort.

50th Anniversary License Plate Frame – $24.99

50th license plate frame 8822

How long does it generally take for "Parks" merchandise to hit shopdisney online? I know this happens with a lot of items, but I'd like to order my husband the IJ holy grail and it's not available on shopdisney yet, just the crystal skull and sankara stone are. Don't feel like paying double on ebay, tbh.

How long does it generally take for "Parks" merchandise to hit shopdisney online? I know this happens with a lot of items, but I'd like to order my husband the IJ holy grail and it's not available on shopdisney yet, just the crystal skull and sankara stone are. Don't feel like paying double on ebay, tbh.
It was on shopDisney for preorder on June 24th. Will it be back on the site? Probably not. Sorry to relay the news.

8CD9AA06-AC72-4237-94BF-6985CFE99696.jpeg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter