• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didn't realize items on the Loungefly website sell out as fast as items on Shop Disney. I really wanted the backpack for my wedding and honeymoon next year but it was sold out within seconds

@gerilyne Today, Loungefly posted a video on Instagram highlighting the new styles available this week. At the 2:00, 16:45 & 21:42 minute mark, they talk about the wedding backpack being sold out. Good news, Loungefly is ordering more! (and the collection is still coming to many partnered retailers)
Follow Loungefly on Instagram/Twitter to learn when the backpack will be restocked.

1657150645729.png

@gerilyne Today, Loungefly posted a video on Instagram highlighting the new styles available this week. At the 2:00, 16:45 & 21:42 minute mark, they talk about the wedding backpack being sold out. Good news, Loungefly is ordering more! (and the collection is still coming to many partnered retailers)
Follow Loungefly on Instagram/Twitter to learn when the backpack will be restocked.

View attachment 682301
Oh my gosh Thank You for sharing this! You're my hero!!!!

New Winnie the Pooh Bags From Dooney & Bourke Available at Walt Disney World

Dooney & Bourke has a new Winnie the Pooh collection, now available at Walt Disney World. These new bags can be found at Uptown Jewelers in Magic Kingdom.

The collection is also on shopDisney.

Passholder Exclusive Winnie the Pooh Tote – $328

winnie-the-pooh-dooney-and-bourke-5-1-scaled.jpg

Winnie the Pooh Handbag – $298

winnie-the-pooh-dooney-and-bourke-14-scaled.jpg

View attachment 682301
My friend bought the backpack yesterday! Just got engaged a couple of months ago!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter