Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thank you. That is beautiful. I'm not so sure that I'm happy to have read it comes in a crossbody as well as backpack. I can resist backpacks - crossbody bags, not so much, so all I can do now is to hope it will NOT be available during my trip in June. Otherwise my souvenir budget will be shot.

Looks like these are being sold at Loungefly!! Which means, you’re in luck!!!!! You can buy it BEFORE your trip... and therefore that doesn’t count as a souvenir!!! So you can still buy something else when you get to Disney!!! Problem solved!!!!! You’re welcome!!! 😉😆

“The stunning new Cinderella Castle Loungefly collection will be available at Loungefly.com in June!”

Looks like these are being sold at Loungefly!! Which means, you’re in luck!!!!! You can buy it BEFORE your trip... and therefore that doesn’t count as a souvenir!!! So you can still buy something else when you get to Disney!!! Problem solved!!!!! You’re welcome!!! 😉😆

“The stunning new Cinderella Castle Loungefly collection will be available at Loungefly.com in June!”
Always trying to be helpful, aren't you? :cutie: And unfortunately, several months ago I instructed my family to buy me a different (expensive) purse for Mother's Day, so I can't go that route...and my birthday isn't until January....

Always trying to be helpful, aren't you? :cutie: And unfortunately, several months ago I instructed my family to buy me a different (expensive) purse for Mother's Day, so I can't go that route...and my birthday isn't until January....

Oooh. Definitely go with the more expensive purse then for Mother’s Day!! But, just to point out, if they are buying it for you, that is your Mother’s Day gift, which still means you have money to spend for yourself on “souvenirs!” So going to backtrack here, and now consider the Cinderella bag to be a souvenir that you can pre-buy before you go to Disney! 😂

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter