Disney Shopping News

Would you be interested in a Shopping News board?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi, has anyone seen any clip on hand sanitizers or clip on sanitizer holders in the shops at the park recently?
I looked, but didn’t see anything on shop Disney. I was surprised. Given Covid, I’d figured they would be selling something like this??

Hi, has anyone seen any clip on hand sanitizers or clip on sanitizer holders in the shops at the park recently?
I looked, but didn’t see anything on shop Disney. I was surprised. Given Covid, I’d figured they would be selling something like this??
I saw some at the local Disney outlet store yesterday, so they do make them.

I finally got my D & B Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Crossbody from Dis Store online! I got an email a couple days ago that it was back in stock AND 25% off. I promptly used a $150 Dis GC I bought with 15% cash back. No sales tax in NH and free shipping! Now I have to redo my masks and tee shirts for F & W as I planned on using my (new tags still attached) 2020 D & B F & W Crossbody, oh well LOL! :tink:

I finally got my D & B Haunted Mansion Wallpaper Crossbody from Dis Store online! I got an email a couple days ago that it was back in stock AND 25% off. I promptly used a $150 Dis GC I bought with 15% cash back. No sales tax in NH and free shipping! Now I have to redo my masks and tee shirts for F & W as I planned on using my (new tags still attached) 2020 D & B F & W Crossbody, oh well LOL! :tink:

That’s wonderful!!!!!! Love D&B bags!! Enjoy it!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter