Disney School Supply Exchange **closed**

I would love to do this, but i am new to exchanging.. so be easy on me!! LOL How many packages do i need to send? And each package has to be $5 min. right??

Caitsmama said:
I would love to do this, but i am new to exchanging.. so be easy on me!! LOL How many packages do i need to send? And each package has to be $5 min. right??

You get to choose how many exchanges to do. Usually(this being my 4th :rotfl: ) I only do one but both my girls wanted to participate so I am doing to.

The $5 is the minimum but extras are always welcome.

Hope that helped!!

Caitsmama said:
Welcome to exchanging. It is fun. :Pinkbounc The $5 is the minimum that needs to be spend on the Disney school supplies. That is all you need to send. Extras are not required, but many send them. Extras can be anything a candle, candy, body lotion or anything else you can think of. In this case a candel send to a child would not be a good extra, but you get my drift. There is only one package sent, the one with the supplies and any extras. The cost of postage is not included in the $5. Delivery confirmation is recommended but not required. If the package is heavy, then see if you will save money with a flat rate box

Caitsmama said:
It's not that hard and so much FUN!

I sent you a PM with some more info.

picked up one more thing on my way home

not Disney but really cool

so it will be an "extra"

kaylajr said:
picked up one more thing on my way home

not Disney but really cool

so it will be an "extra"
extras are always fun too :sunny:

We saw Disney crayons....now just waiting to pick them up until we know whether we have boys or girls.

Too much fun!!

babytrees said:
We saw Disney crayons....now just waiting to pick them up until we know whether we have boys or girls.

Too much fun!!
:cool1:

I couldn't help myself. I saw Tink pencils, erasers, assignment book and post-its. Had to get them. Gosh, I hope I get girl swappers.

We went shopping today and we saw lots of cute things, but we don't know if we getting a boy or a girl exchanger :confused3 Do you have some boys on the list? Or most of them girls? I just wanted to start shopping before the crowds get to the store, my kids school starts next week.
Thanks

PixieDust32 said:
We went shopping today and we saw lots of cute things, but we don't know if we getting a boy or a girl exchanger :confused3 Do you have some boys on the list? Or most of them girls? I just wanted to start shopping before the crowds get to the store, my kids school starts next week.
Thanks
there are both boys and girls on the list, more girls than boys, but yes there are boys.

:sunny: I'm off to work today. gotta earn money to support my exchange habit :earboy2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!