Disney rewards question

wdw lifer

Earning My Ears
Not sure if this is the correct place to aske but figured I would start here.

When it comes to Disney Reward dollars (Disney Chase MasterCard) does anyone know if you can apply them to room charges? It just seems like it might be easier to do it that way.

You should be able to......I use the Disney rewards point card to pay for my annual pass. I would assume you could do the same for rooms. For anything Disney. I haven't used it that way cause I've always used for tickets and passes

wdw lifer said:
Not sure if this is the correct place to aske but figured I would start here.

When it comes to Disney Reward dollars (Disney Chase MasterCard) does anyone know if you can apply them to room charges? It just seems like it might be easier to do it that way.

I'm not 100% sure I understand your question...
But what you would need to do is transfer you rewards over to a rewards card. There's no way around that. Once you transfer them to a rewards card you can take the rewards card and have it applied to your room card charging privileges. Or were you trying to use it to pay for the actual room itself? If you want to use it to pay for the room itself, you would need to order the rewards card from Chase allowing enough time for it to be mailed and then for you to call Disney travel and have it applied if you booked directly. If you didn't book directly then you may have to go to a disney store and use the rewards card to buy a disney gift card and give the TA the gift card info. This could take some time, so if you are trying to use it to pay on a pkg...I hope you have time! If you just want it as spending $$ on your KTTW card, it relatively easy and can be done once you get there! Just go to any GS office and get a rewards card, call the # on the card to transfer the rewards, then take it to the front desk of your hotel and have it applied to your KTTW card. Sorry if I confused you, but I wasn't sure which scenario you were trying to do...So i tried to cover the different ones I could think of... HTH!!

Posted from Disney Forums Reader for Android

Great. Thanks. I arrive tomorrow and already have the card and want to apply to to the kttw card. We are staying club level so I will ask them when we arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter