Disney Resort Room Light Bulbs

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just miss old fashioned (energy inefficient) bulbs. They never caused me a single problem, except for the cost of electricity.
In most houses with the old style bulbs over half your electricity bill is powering the lights. Most of which gets turned I to heat. Which is an expensive way to heat a house in the winter and pure counter productive in summer.

But if you must have an incandescent bulb, there are energy efficient incandescents you can buy. Same quality of light, 30% less electricity.

I don't know what type of lighting they were using, but I think they are changing their lights, and That's such a good thing.

If it was me, I would just bring the bulbs. You may be able to get hold of somebody at the hotel or you may not, but there’s every possibility they won’t completely understand what you’re asking. It just doesn’t seem worth the risk.

If it was me, I would just bring the bulbs. You may be able to get hold of somebody at the hotel or you may not, but there’s every possibility they won’t completely understand what you’re asking. It just doesn’t seem worth the risk.
This thread is 5 years old

Due to the age of the initial question and the fact there have been resort renovations since then, I'm closing this thread. If anyone has a current question about the resort light bulb, feel free to start a new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter