Disney Quest and a 2 year old

cinjam

When will we go again???? Why in April, of course!
DH & I wanted to go to Disney Quest during our upcoming vacation at WDW. Our DS will be 2yo at trip time.

Is there anything DS would enjoy at Disney Quest - or is it more for older children?

I do know that we would not be allowed to bring the stroller in & we are OK w/that. I just didn't want to buy the passes then find out that there is absolutely NOTHING that he would find entertaining.

Thanks for any info you have!

We spent a good deal of time in DQ week before last with our DS age 7. He loved the classic video games (spent several hours with them) but was otherwise unimpressed. I just don't remember there being much of anything that a 2 year old would appreciate. As a matter of fact, my DS would have found it to be COMPLETELY overwhelming when he was 2. It is very noisy and full of distracting sights, etc. Unless your 2-year-old is extremely laid back, I'm not sure that I'd bother. If you have UPH and can go in without extra cost, it might be worth it to just scout the place out if you're at DD. The desserts at the Cheesecake Factory were pretty great.

As much as DS and i love DQ, I wouldn't take a 2 yr there again if my life depended on it. DD was 2 1/2 on our first trip and there was nothing she could do. A couple of things in the create zone I thought would hold her attention but no such luck. At 5 it was a different story. We couldn't pull her out of the place.

Another vote for not bringing a toddler.

I had to watch/carry her all around. That place is heaven to my husband and children ages 4 and up but not to me or my 2 year old DD.

Thank you all for your replies. I don't think we'll be going!!! We are only getting park hoppers & we would have to pay to get in to DQ. So I am glad I asked for your input.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter