Disney Plus

SoarinSC

DIS Veteran
Finally got in too 👍 ...but one potential issue. With free trials I like to preemptively cancel so I don't have to worry about forgetting. They let you watch up until the end of the trial anyway. Figure if I like it, I'll resubscribe..if I don't I just have to let it run out.

So I go into my account page and couldn't find a clear way to cancel the sub. I read the user agreement and it gives a web address, but it doesn't work...it just sends you to your default account subscription page, which again, has no clear option for canceling. I know it's literally the first day, so most sane people aren't looking for it, but anyone find how to cancel?

Last edited:

reliev

Mouseketeer
not sure where to post I posted somewhere else but this seems to be a good question thread.
Does the children profile setup seem to cap at "G" rating, any way to change this to PG?

• reliev

Mouseketeer
    Finally got in too 👍 ...but one potential issue. With free trials I like to preemptively cancel so I don't have to worry about forgetting. They let you watch up until the end of the trial anyway. Figure if I like it, I'll resubscribe..if I don't I just have to let it run out.

So I go into my account page and couldn't find a clear way to cancel the sub. I read the user agreement and it gives a web address, but it doesn't work...it just sends you to your default account subscription page, which again, has no clear option for canceling. I know it's literally the first day, so most sane people aren't looking for it, but anyone find how to cancel?
    I found it.
    go to billing details under the account setting in the upper right-hand corner.
    then cancel.

SoarinSC

DIS Veteran
    I found it.
    go to billing details under the account setting in the upper right-hand corner.
    then cancel.
    Hmm..are you using google chrome to access yours? I went to that very spot and don't see any button or link for cancelling. The weird thing is if I move my cursor to a particular part of the screen i get a pointing finger..so it's like there's something there, but I can't see it on the screen. Thinking it's my browser maybe.

reliev

Mouseketeer
    yep here are the steps
    Account-> billing details ->
    then the top one says

choose to cancel if you are on the bundle maybe it's on Hulu ?

jessic2422

Mouseketeer
    I signed up and paid a few days ago and it’s not letting me in. Says it doesn’t recognize my email but it’s the one on my confirmation email... annoyed

• SoarinSC

DIS Veteran
    yep here are the steps
    Account-> billing details ->
    then the top one says
    View attachment 452249

choose to cancel if you are on the bundle maybe it's on Hulu ?
    Man, that is so strange. Don't see that and I'm looking right where it says "Switch to Disney Bundle". Yeah I don't know..I'm using the main web portal. Hehe, but now I can't get in at all. :crutches::D

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
    Thought I read on one of the Disney + threads that there was no "resume" feature - could this just be a glitch with certain platforms? Subscribed before ( used Roku) and was able to get a resume/play option - ( actually , I give all of the credit to DD13 - she was able to get a resume/play screen by clicking the "left arrow" on TV remote.

reliev

Mouseketeer
    Thought I read on one of the Disney + threads that there was no "resume" feature - could this just be a glitch with certain platforms? Subscribed before ( used Roku) and was able to get a resume/play option - ( actually , I give all of the credit to DD13 - she was able to get a resume/play screen by clicking the "left arrow" on TV remote.
    yeah, its a glitch sometimes it shows up sometimes it doesnt I have found that its always there though even though it says it's not.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

DIS INSTAGRAM