Disney Photography

Were you happy with the services provided by Disney Photography?

• Yes, I was happy with the pictures & would use them again

• No, I was unhappy with the service & photo quality & would not use them again

• Thought they were ok, not sure if I would use them again

• Just subscribing

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tinkerbelle14

DIS Veteran
I think we have done this before... but for those of you that have used Disney Photography, were you happy with the service? Would you use it again?

very interested to find out what other people have experienced with disney photography, as i'm using them for additional photos for my intimate in november

I had David from Disney for our MK shoot. He was great to work with and I loved the pictures. I did use Randy for our wedding because his package was much better and many more pictures.

We used Disney for our MK Photo shoot, because we had to. I was rather disapointed with the pictures, and our photographer. However, if I could go back and do it again, I would still do the shoot because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity

We didn't use Disney for our 20th anniversary photos - we hired Randy Chapman of Chapman Photography. The price was quite reasonable in my opinion and he spent about 3 hours with us and we got all the negatives, but beyond all that, the photos (160 of them) were awesome. When we go back to Disney World as a family, we will have him do family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Randy.

Kathryn

kjbstore said:
We didn't use Disney for our 20th anniversary photos - we hired Randy Chapman of Chapman Photography. The price was quite reasonable in my opinion and he spent about 3 hours with us and we got all the negatives, but beyond all that, the photos (160 of them) were awesome. When we go back to Disney World as a family, we will have him do family pictures. I HIGHLY recommend Randy.

Kathryn
How do you arrange for him to do the portraits? We haven't had a family portrait in several years, and we'll be at WDW at Christmas. With the decorations, it would be a perfect opportunity!

Many of my pictures came out well with Disney. However, my photogrpaher didn't take a good amount of shots. I didn't have a picture alone with my mom or my bridesmaid (i wanted to use as gifts) I also don't have picture of me with my husband and his family. (Just him and his family). I shouldn't have asked the photographer but who can remember everything???? Especially on your wedding day when a million of things as in your head!!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter