Disney parks around the world pictures

thanks for sharing- i too would love to see pics of Tokyo DisneySea if someone has them

Wow!!! Great pics, everyone!!! DLRP in the snow look kind of surreal (freak snowstorm in Florida)!!??

These pictures are so great! We've all known that parks outside the US exsist, but most of us are not fortunate enough to get there. It isn't often we get to see so many pictures from inside the parks and it makes me realize that the quality and detail is defanitely carried to ALL Disney parks.

Cool...very cool!

Thankyou so much for all the far east photos. I have never seen anything of these parks, they are fascinating. I hope there are more to come.

Ely3857 how was your experience of DLRP in the snow. My snowy pictures were taken new years day 2004 and the snow was just there for that one day. Quite magically really, strange to see snow on a carribean type area and they still let the fake snow fall with the real stuff :rotfl: It melted so quickly we were walking around in sludge, so our feet and trousers were soaked. We all had to buy new socks to replace and asked for extra small bags which we all put above our new socks to try and waterproof them from our shoes. It was sooooo cold (us southeners are not used to that weather ;) )

Here is a picture of the entrance to the Disney Village
eurodisney2004014.jpg

It's a Small World
eurodisney2004107.jpg

Again, sorry the photos are poor, I've remembered not being able to keep my hands long out of my gloves, so just snapping the picture and going, I didn't care at the time what they looked like!

more DisneySea

Arabian Coast

Port Discovery

Lost River Delta

p0811fd.jpg

DisneySea Plaza

New York at American Waterfront

:thumbsup2

DisneyWorldWisher said:
...Tokyo Disneyland looks awesome, and DLP doesn't look bad either.

Hong Kong Disneyland looks really cheap and small though. :confused3

it is, unfortunately. when you are there, it is very unfinished - lots of empty space everywhere. there were only about 8 rides in 4 lands, and the mainland-locals are not used to the concept of queueing. so they constantly cut in every ride and attraction - pushing others out of the way. the day we went, it sold out. it was 35 degrees, and there isn't to many places to shade yourself. so with 32,000 guests all trying to ride Buzz, Space Mountain, Jungle Cruise, Teacups, Dumbo, the railroad, WtP, and Tarzan's Island, it made for an interesting day.

another thing - there were lots of cast members from the US.

Thanks for sharing the pictures!
I've always wanted to see pictures of Tokyo's Disneyland!!It looks amazing!!I really really want to visit it someday..Anyway,keep posting!!All the photos are great!

obili0 and don pacho, thanks for the tokyo pics! i have never really seen many photos of that park, so this is a treat. can't believe all the people outside of the lost river delta :eek: that is a LONG line!

Loving these pictures....thank you all for sharing.

I especially love the look of DLP at least the Magic Kingdom park. It really looks magical. :wizard: I think I have about talked my husband into a 5 year anniversary trip in 2008 to Paris with a side trip to DLP. Anybody been to France in August (that is when our anniversary is.....is it majorly hot & crowded......should we wait & go later & if so when is a good time to visit??)

DisneySea looks really amazing.

I agree that it just looks wrong to see a big mountain behind the castle in Hong Kong.........kinda doesn't work with the whole Disney forced perspective thing. :confused3

more Tokyo DisneySea

Lost River Delta

Journey to the Center of the Earth at Mysterious Island

Mermaid Lagoon

Mediterranean Harbor

Cape Cod at American Waterfront

a few more from Tokyo DL

l1.jpg
l7.jpg

4 lane Autopia
l61.jpg

an island filled with adventure!!!!
l95.jpg

;) DisneySea

DisneySea Plaza

Arabian Coast

DisneySea Electric Railway Station at Port Discovery

20,000 Leagues Under the Sea at Mysterious Island

New York at American Waterfront

The pictures of DisneySea blow our minds! Everything is SO HUGE, SO DETAILED, and so frappin' awesome looking!

We live on cape Cod and couldn't believe one of the lands is named "Cape Cod". Is that actually a fact? If so, we are so honored to have Disney not only know of us, but name a land after us.

What kind of rides and attractions are at DisneySea?

Cape Cod does NOT look right with a mountain behind it! :lmao: It also needs more yuppies yelling about how their house that they built on a sand dune is going to fall into the ocean.

Seriously, now I have to go to Japan. I did some checking and found this:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8861080941911646238&q=disney+sea

While I don't think it would fly here in America (I could hear kids saying they were bored already) that has to be the most gorgeous night show I've ever seen in my life, even considering the quality of the video. If you watch it, please trust me and make sure you let it run a little more than halfway before you think about turning it off. I sure hope they sell that soundtrack in Japan in Epcot if nowhere else!!!

BlindTyldak said:
Cape Cod does NOT look right with a mountain behind it! :lmao: It also needs more yuppies yelling about how their house that they built on a sand dune is going to fall into the ocean.

Hey, we resent that comment about "yuppies". My family has lived on Cape Cod for generations and you have to remember where Cape Cod's roots lie. Not yuppies, sailors, and retired wealthy people, but laid-back beach bums, who enjoy flip-flops, a modest Cape ranch for a home, and fried food by the beach or on their 13-foot boston-whaler!

Cape Cod at DisneySea doesn't look right anyway. It's far too big, it looks more like Mystic Seaport in Connecticut.

Just my 2-cents...Later

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter