Disney parks around the world pictures

katytrott

DIS Veteran
Inspired by the Disney Photo of the Day thread, I thought it would be great to start a thread for pictures from the parks other than WDW. It is really interesting to see the similarities and differences. I have spent many a trip in Disneyland Paris, so thought it would be interesting to those who haven't, likewise I was a young child when I last visited Disneyland California and have never visited Tokyo Disney (not strictly true, my parents drove me past when I was a child, but never took me in - how cruel!!), so would love to see pictures of those parks.

I'll start off by posting a few of my colder looking pictures from DLRP that were taken New Years day last year.

eurodisney2004041.jpg

eurodisney2004085.jpg

This is Adventurland, showing Captain Hook's ship and Skull Rock

eurodisney2004046.jpg

Tomorowland with Space Mountain and Orbitron

I promise I have got warmer looking pictures, some with blue sky :rotfl2:

It's interesting to see snow in a Disney park. I'm guessimg that was Paris. I've only been to Disneyland and the World.

Yes it is Paris, a very cold Paris!!

here's another few:

eurodisney2004123.jpg

Not brilliant quality, but I think you can tell this is phantom manor

eurodisney2004062.jpg

A shot of Fantasyland

Those are great pictures.....whose castle is in DL Paris? DL has Sleeping Beauty and WDW has Cinderella's? The one in Paris is very beautiful.

Thanks. The castle is Sleeping Beauty's castle, and in my opinion, my favourite. It is actually very similar to the castle in the movie, including the square trees and beautiful landscaping

eurodisney2004161.jpg

eurodisney2004065.jpg

There are caves underneath the castle and they take you to this dragon that is chained up. It really is a fantastic anamatronic. Quite realistic and scary. Sorry the quality of the photo is poor.

eurodisney2004163.jpg

Does anyone else out there have any pictures of California or Tokyo?

I just tried to post some pictures from DLP but they turned out huge (haven't a clue why!)

So here is a link to the pictures instead:

http://www.pandkmorgan.co.uk/DLParrival.htm

Just a piece of info, the official name for the castle in the MK at DLP is Le Chateau de la Belle au Bois Dormant.

Danauk, they are great pictures. My last trip to DLRP was with the snow so I mostly have snowy pictures! I love the gargoyles round the Notre Dame. You should get them on other threads - piece of history that inspired a couple of Disney characters

Here is one taken from outside Phantom Manor looking over Frontierland.

eurodisney2004124.jpg

Anyone with pictures of Tokyo Disney out there?

Since I have never been to any other park but WDW in Orlando I really enjoyed looking at these.. I hope more can get posted... :thumbsup2

All from Disneyland Resort Paris

The Dragon
Dragon1.jpg

Early Morning Entry
Day2EarlyEntry2.jpg

A train trip
Imgp1150.jpg

First one in the park
GhostsMyKingdom.jpg

The scene from the balcony to the rear of the castle at DLRP. (Yes, there is a balcony walkway around the turret. :wave2:

DLPOctober2004014.jpg

Really great thread :)

I love the pictures of Disneyland Paris, especially the ones in the snow!!

I never saw a Disney park in the snow before and its quite magical! :)

And just seeing Disneyland Paris pictures makes me happy :)

It was a gorgeous day in Disneyland Paris--March of 2005.

I was surprised to see that Space Mountain was gold--but I didn't get to ride it, it was closed while I was there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter