Disney on Ice - Disneyland Adventure

Photo as promised

Had a really good time
Very good show

DSCF0026.jpg

There needs to be a *like* button on here :lmao:

Really nice pic Darren, and your granddaughter is sooooooo cute :flower3:

xxx

Thanks Darren. That's a great picture of you and your GD. I'm not sure who has more excitement in their eyes - you or her!

I had tears in my eyes during the show it brings back so many fond thoughts of Disneyland and my Dear Grand Daughter did not want to go home she cried all the way to the car.

Glad you both enjoyed it.

Hey Aust - what happened to not going? Did you change your mind within a week or two of posting? I haven't told Jaymi yet, is it still a surprise for your two? Have fun while I'm at work!

Awwwwww cute - my DS is STILL asking to go back and see 'skating Mickey', and we went about 4 weeks ago...let's hope this wears off soon, the next 10 months are going to take ages!

Does anyone know what show is on next year, sometimes they have pamphlets scattered around the place? I have taken my kids to disney on ice every year for the past 5 but had to skip it this year :sad2:. My sister took her children this past friday to the brisbane show, she said they enjoyed it but got bored at the end ...they are aged 5 and 4.

Does anyone know what show is on next year, sometimes they have pamphlets scattered around the place? I have taken my kids to disney on ice every year for the past 5 but had to skip it this year :sad2:. My sister took her children this past friday to the brisbane show, she said they enjoyed it but got bored at the end ...they are aged 5 and 4.

We went to Disney on ice today and loved loved loved it!

Next years looks like "Lands of fantasy" (looks like it features Tinkerbell and friends, Cars, The little mermaid & The lion king).

This was my first Disney on ice and I :lovestruc loved it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter