Disney+ Offer?

I would assume that you can't apply it to a room booked with the 10% OBB Discount, correct?
The fine print says it cannot be combined with any other discounts or promotions. I would guess you can't use this deal along with the 10% onboard booking discount, but you could then use the 10% discount on a different cruise.

Will we be able to book a new reservation with the Disney + offer online or will we have to call to get the promo?

Did a couple pricings, seems same price as VGT turns out to be so not really money savings if one goes the guaranteed route but get to pick your own room!

It looks like a good offer for those that qualify, I’d be tempted if it applied to the wonder sailings. Assuming they aren’t having trouble booking those? The wish restriction makes sense.

Can someone tell me where I would find the Disney Plus account number? Is it the email address used to sign in or do I find a number somewhere else?

It looks like a good offer for those that qualify, I’d be tempted if it applied to the wonder sailings. Assuming they aren’t having trouble booking those? The wish restriction makes sense.
It's very interesting that Wonder sailings are NOT included in this, considering they are currently offering them for FL and CDN residents. We are booked on the sailing over NYE with a CDN residents rate.

I asked my TA to check and she said that my current offer (OVG for 4 in one room) is STILL cheaper than using this offer. That's crazy to me!
What do you mean by OVG, if it’s a guarantee room like IGT/OGT/VGT then I’m not sure it’s crazy, those rates often have a very steep discount already.

Anyone else having issues with calls going though? My TA said the line just goes blank. When I call the DCL 800 number it tells me the call won't go through. Maybe to busy?

i haven’t tried calling but the website wont let me past picking the cruise date.

Same- have tried for awhile, but am greeted with "we're working on it" pages.

Screen Shot 2022-09-08 at 9.33.32 AM.png
I just managed to find it! If you hover over "Cruise with Disney" it's under "What's New." However, once I try to login I get the "Someone Ate the Page!" with Stitch. :stitch2:

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter