Disney+ News

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm happy about the Disney+ part, but why another two months?
Of course, this means Shang Chi also got delayed again, to September.
With both it and Cruella doing the theatre/Disney+ release they probably want to spread them out some and figure Black Widow will do better with a big Marvel film in Summer and Cruella earlier than vice versa. Makes sense to me and at least we know it shouldn't get delayed more with the digital side now.
The bigger disappointments for me was massive delays again for King's Man and Death on the Nile. King's Man especially will have been delayed for over 2 years at this point as it was originally slated for fall 2019.

With both it and Cruella doing the theatre/Disney+ release they probably want to spread them out some and figure Black Widow will do better with a big Marvel film in Summer and Cruella earlier than vice versa. Makes sense to me and at least we know it shouldn't get delayed more with the digital side now.
The bigger disappointments for me was massive delays again for King's Man and Death on the Nile. King's Man especially will have been delayed for over 2 years at this point as it was originally slated for fall 2019.
Death on the Nile was probably pushed back to buy time to figure out how they’ll handle the Armie Hammer aspect... re-shoot or release as-is?

Death on the Nile was probably pushed back to buy time to figure out how they’ll handle the Armie Hammer aspect... re-shoot or release as-is?
That's true. I had forgotten about him starring in it and that potentially being a factor.

When-oh-when is Disney going to stop shoving ESPN down people's throats? I have no interest in ESPN. I am forced to pay for it with my cable package. And there is no Disney/Hulu bundle without ESPN. I swear ESPN would go out of business if Disney didn't force people to get it.

When-oh-when is Disney going to stop shoving ESPN down people's throats? I have no interest in ESPN. I am forced to pay for it with my cable package. And there is no Disney/Hulu bundle without ESPN. I swear ESPN would go out of business if Disney didn't force people to get it.
Interestingly enough (or not) ESPN is one of the things that is helping Disney through the parks/cruise drought.

I haven't watched any of these yet. Is the violence worse than your average MCU movie?

The first episode was only last weekend, the second one started playing today, but I won’t get to see it till tomorrow. But, from what I saw last week, it’s no different to me than any Marvel movie that I’ve seen. But you make me wonder, are there disclaimers on the Marvel movies? Maybe I’ve never noticed it?! Actually, I need to know this, I’m going to check right now.

ETA: Yes, there is one, this is prior to the start of Avengers: Endgame

19019DA6-EDDD-4E93-BD68-8E8030BB8589.jpeg

OK, went a step further to compare the Falcon and Winter soldier

3795038F-06F0-43F7-91E5-992B7DFDB06F.jpeg

Last edited:
I think it was added in light of recent events not because Marvel's content is graphic. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who hasn't seen the first episode

Yes, this is likely. There is nothing in it that is above and beyond the standard MCU movie. There is lots of action and one scene that they are probably being extra sensitive about right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter