Disney News, Discussion & an Element of Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone! Happy Friday!!!

It’s that time of year again!! Time to get into that Holiday spirit!! So much to do, and we’re running out of time!! I’m going to give you guys some of my best tips to prepare for the holiday season!! Let’s get right to it!!

mrsap’s Top 7 Tips to Prepare You for the Holidays!

Tip #1 - Shopping

High tail it to the stores early and grab whatever you can get your hands on!! Last minute shopping is NOT fun and causes unnecessary stress and anxiety! If you’re not walking, power walking… ok running! as if you’re first in line at rope drop trying to get to your first ride… well then, you’re not moving fast enough!!

3065A403-8595-4B62-8F08-48B87805C9A2.gif

Tip # 2: Decorating

Decorating is a joyful occasion loved by many. However, it can also be dangerous, so following this tip is imperative! If you live in a high rise building or multi-level house, please decorate your tree away from any window you could potentially fall out of! You’ll thank me someday.

That’s gonna leave a mark!!

746D1AC7-F34D-4D26-B043-FF1C1B20B231.gif

Tip #2-B - Decorating Afterthought

On second thought, why add that undue stress to your holiday season?! Put the decorations down and leave it to a professional!!

9C2BD2ED-D899-447A-9632-A46E665A7F36.gif

Tip #3 -Gift Quality

No one wants a crappy gift for Christmas. No one. So make sure you take the time and do a quick quality check on those presents prior to wrapping them! You’ll be happy you did!

B97D0CB4-1E3C-4A79-A251-93AF47B38519.gif

Step # 4 - Wrapping

Presentation is everything when it comes to wrapping gifts. Make sure you take your time to carefully and neatly wrap each and every gift before giving them to your loved ones.

ACA4C9DE-1C04-485D-9741-F44567E0874B.gif

Step # 5 - Representing

Whether you say Grace or light the Menorah, it would be nice if you did a little something to honor The Big Guy in some way! Hey, that’s why we’re celebrating in the first place, right?!

54147525-EEB3-422F-80E4-3E9A0B2342F2.gif

DB304970-AAB4-4D2C-AE7C-668FA166BDE4.gif

Step # 6 - Visit Santa

How else will Santa know what you want for Christmas if you don’t tell him?! Make sure you make that special trip! I’m sure he’ll be SO happy you dropped in!

0622F6CE-7C7B-442E-B0B8-B7B5AC2743EC.gif

And last but not least…

Step # 7 - Be Happy!

I know the holiday’s can be a stressful time, but remember, they’re also a fun time with friends and family!! Make the best out of it and don’t let anyone or anything get in your way!! Happy Holidays!

9DFCB2E1-1A34-4FAD-A528-DD5621E6BAB0.gif

We got this guys!!!! Hope my tips are helpful and most of all, hope your holiday prep is stress free!!!!! 💃🏻

C9AC88BE-1AAE-47DF-94AF-2BB5EA67848B.gif

Last edited:
You can now experience the magic of “Encanto” at Disney’s Animal Kingdom

While exploring Discovery Island, you can immerse yourself in the wildlife and artwork of the movie’s setting, Colombia. While you’re there, don’t forget to pick up an “Encanto” activity packet featuring fun activities for the whole family. You can also download a free digital copy of the activity packet today at Disney.com/Encanto.

95CCE873-B5A5-454E-A5DA-DE65DEF32C4C.jpeg

Current Refurbishments for Walt Disney World Through 2022

Magic Kingdom
  • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad – Closed February 14-18, 2022
  • Splash Mountain – Closed January 10 to February 10, 2022
  • Walt Disney World Railroad – Reopening in 2022
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
  • Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular – Returns on December 19, 2021
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
  • Expedition Everest – Closed January 4, 2022, through mid-April 2022
  • Kali River Rapids – Closed through December 15, 2021
  • Primeval Whirl – Permanently Closed
Outside the Theme Parks
  • Disney Skyliner Gondolas (Riviera, Epcot route) – January 23 to January 28, 2022
  • Typhoon Lagoon Water Park – Reopening TBD

Loki’s Helm and the Titanic Necklace? See The NEW Walt Disney Archives Exhibit

The Bowers Museum, an art museum in Santa Ana California, is hosting a new Disney Exhibition — All That Glitters: The Crown Jewels of the Walt Disney Archives.
All That Glitters opens at the Bowers Museum on December 12th and will let visitors see jewelry and accessories from Disney and 20th Century Studiosfilms like Titanic, The Princess Diaries, and more!

The exhibit will run through June 19th, 2022 with a number of public programs taking place over the course of its run. A few highlights include:

• January 29: Anatomy of the White Witch with Isis Mussenden, award-winning costume designer for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe (2005)
  • March 5: The Women Artists of Disney – A Fusion of Fine Art & Animation: Presentation & Book Signing with Mindy Johnson
  • May 20: Outdoor film screenings of The Princess Diaries and June 17: The Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement, and more!

We knew this was a possibility, but it seems kind of excessive, $5 increase. Those seemed to be priced too low to me anyway. I wonder how price increases will look at WDW.

It usually happens on weekends or high crowds where WDW sees the price increase on rides but usually only swings about $2-3 for attractions vs the $5 swing happening at DLR.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter