Disney newbie

Bangbang!!

Earning My Ears
I’m an older guy, mid 50s , and I was never a Disney fan, I just didn’t think it was for me at all. I then met someone who persuaded me that I should give it a go and so I did and I enjoyed what I saw. Unfortunately she then ghosted me and I lost contact. I had started to watch in chronological order and I have reached Alice in Wonderland. Should I carry on with that or just watch what I feel like? I know this is a really odd question but losing her friendship means I haven’t felt like watching any Disney and I was genuinely enjoying it. Sorry if this is a bummer!!

Watch them in any order. And don't forget the non-animated classics. Some of them are the best!

Or you could do a marathon if you want to switch from animation for a break. For instance, Haley Mills: Moonspinners, Pollyana, That Darn Cat, Summer Magic, Parent Trap, or In Search of the Castaways. Dean Jones did a lot of them too: Blackbeard's Ghost, Horse in the Gray Flannel Suit, Million Dollar Duck, Love Bug, Monkeys Go Home, Shaggy DA, Snowball Express, and Ugly Dachshund. Fred McMurray did a number too: Bon Voyage, Charley and the Angel. Follow Me Boys, Happiest Millionaire, Flubber, and the Shaggy Dog. Kurt Russel: Dexter Riley College movies, Sky High, Super Dad, Follow Me Boys. Can't forget Tommy Kirk or Annette Funicello either. Lots to explore. Enjoy!

Yeah, don't feel like you have to watch them all or even certian ones. Just watch the ones you like and enjoy!

I’m an older guy, mid 50s , and I was never a Disney fan, I just didn’t think it was for me at all. I then met someone who persuaded me that I should give it a go and so I did and I enjoyed what I saw. Unfortunately she then ghosted me and I lost contact. I had started to watch in chronological order and I have reached Alice in Wonderland. Should I carry on with that or just watch what I feel like? I know this is a really odd question but losing her friendship means I haven’t felt like watching any Disney and I was genuinely enjoying it. Sorry if this is a bummer!!
Some people enter our lives, just long enough to teach us something. Perhaps she came along to show you the magic you'd been unaware of until then? :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!