Disney Movie Rewards New Website

Eric777

Earning My Ears
Is anyone a member of Disney Movie Rewards? They were suppose to change over to Disney Movie Insiders today and never did. Is their way of saying ha ha got your points bye bye?

I do not believe points will be deleted, I just hope they still have pretty decent rewards!

They said your points would transfer over. And I heard theres gonna be more reward options.

I wrote down my point total so when the new site opens I can see if they cheated me. I doubt they will but never know.

Seems like they stripped back on the rewards. Seems like they are now more heavily focused on movie tickets and gift cards, or am I missing something?

Just checked it out. Hate it. I liked the old one better. It was easier to navigate and had more options. Hardly seems worth entering points anymore.

This is just part of the move away from physical media. With D+ I will definitely buy fewer Disney movies, if any at all. I won't be earning ponts from them anyway. I mean, I don't know if this is "better" but I kind of saw it coming.

And I bought Toy Story 4 last night and my code will not work.
Also had issues inputting codes this morning. Had a couple from recent 4K re-issues I picked up, only half of them worked. Hopefully this is only new site kinks being worked out.

Seems like they stripped back on the rewards. Seems like they are now more heavily focused on movie tickets and gift cards, or am I missing something?

IIRC, Disney said physical rewards would be gradually phased back later in the announcements leading up the the changeover.

The website is very plain. I miss the red carpet days from years ago- that version was quite nice looking. It doesn't seem as easy to navigate either.

Ugh I dislike this new site VERY much. Hard to navigate and when I went to input codes the button didn't work. I emailed them and they got back to me this afternoon, but I figured out the site didn't like that I was using Chrome so I opened it with Firefox and it was fine (the Disney Mom's panel application was the same way). Still, the new site sucks no matter what browser I'm using :rotfl2:

Reactions: STJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter