Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

Hi Everyone, This thread has been really quite for some time now. Is there another one I should be on? If not, anyone have any new codes of updates?

:)

Angel16

DMR has switched to a unique code-link system which is tied to a user and the email the receive, so gone are the "5 point" codes that were shareable in the past. There haven't been any new general codes since the holidays I don't think.

I have three codes for the UK version of Disney Movie Rewards, from the Hannah Montana dvd's that I bought for me & the hubby. (Got them off Amazon UK 'cause they have Seasons 2 & 3 there & only Season 1 here.) If anybody across the pond would like to have them, just PM me.

They aren't doing codes anymore. Just the linked e-mails. :( But, finally we will be getting a free movie during our Disney Rewards Anniversary Date!! They have added quite a few new rewards.

With all the releases in October, I will be adding a lot of new codes! :)

Did anyone receive their anniversary email for a free blueray DVD and if so how did you redeem it? I entered the code but I didn't get any options to choose what movie I want...

...also interested in the free CD but haven't had any emails in regards to it....fingers crossed

I just got an email about bonus codes for the 25 days of Christmas from abcfamily.com. When I went to check it out I couldn't find anything. Anyone figure this out yet?

I just got an email about bonus codes for the 25 days of Christmas from abcfamily.com. When I went to check it out I couldn't find anything. Anyone figure this out yet?

In the email, it says it runs 12/1 - 12/25. Some other things say "every day through Dec. 25th", so its confusing.

Did anyone receive their anniversary email for a free blueray DVD and if so how did you redeem it? I entered the code but I didn't get any options to choose what movie I want...

I got my email last month - I think once you click on the link in the email, you have to complete the transaction then and there. If you navigate away, it comes up as already redeemed (at least that's what happened to my sister with her Birthday disc).

I got my email last month - I think once you click on the link in the email, you have to complete the transaction then and there. If you navigate away, it comes up as already redeemed (at least that's what happened to my sister with her Birthday disc).

The website blipped when I did my birthday code and came up as redeemed. I emailed them and they made the adjustment in my account so I could order. They can see that you didn't get it.........their CS is very helpful.

Does anyone have recent codes from newsletters such that are still valid? I seem to keep missing them!

Does anyone have recent codes from newsletters such that are still valid? I seem to keep missing them!

They don't give specific codes in the newsletter any more. It is a special unique link that only works for the the account it is sent to. You can, however, get to old newsletters via the web site (I forget where they are though).

Speaking of which, I was expecting a link in the most recent mailing, but I didn't find one...I don't know if that was supposed to be the "official" November mailing or not.

My b-day is coming up this weekend and I haven't received the blu-ray notice...how many days prior did those who got one receive an e-mail?

My b-day is coming up this weekend and I haven't received the blu-ray notice...how many days prior did those who got one receive an e-mail?

Happy Birthday! I didn't get the free blue ray this year for my birthday (October). I received 100 points instead. The email was either on my birthday or like the day before.

You can, however, get to old newsletters via the web site (I forget where they are though).

Speaking of which, I was expecting a link in the most recent mailing, but I didn't find one...I don't know if that was supposed to be the "official" November mailing or not.

They are the Message Center, or should be.

The recent mailing seemed to be a brand new type of newsletter, not the normal one, and I didn't see a code in it either.

They aren't doing that this year. Instead they seem to be doing a DVD/bluray when you have your DMR anniversary. I got 100 points for my b'day, too, this year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter