Disney Movie Rewards - Bonus Codes

I

U13PEKSZZD (25 points)
FPSNN83JX9 (25 points)

)

I JUST entered these now!!! AND THEY WORKED and it was just enough to get me back up to 1100 points for the Disney Gift Card! :cool1: And thank you to those who posted reminders for the Game on facebook! the exta 5 points means my account isn't completely empty. LOLOL

So I will be going to disney in a month with $50 in movie rewards gift cards. WHOOHOOOOO (doesn't quite make up for missing free dining by a few days but....it will do ;o) )

I JUST entered these now!!! AND THEY WORKED and it was just enough to get me back up to 1100 points for the Disney Gift Card! :cool1: And thank you to those who posted reminders for the Game on facebook! the exta 5 points means my account isn't completely empty. LOLOL

So I will be going to disney in a month with $50 in movie rewards gift cards. WHOOHOOOOO (doesn't quite make up for missing free dining by a few days but....it will do ;o) )

What game?

Thanks, that code is saying I've already used it...I'm guessing its older??

Plus I'm still not receiving my email newsletters, so therefore missing out on even the 8 bonus points. Emails are not even going into junk mail, I'm just not getting them :(

Lol I have 3 years until my next Disney trip and I need all the points I can collect for those gift cards!

Thanks, that code is saying I've already used it...I'm guessing its older?? Plus I'm still not receiving my email newsletters, so therefore missing out on even the 8 bonus points. Emails are not even going into junk mail, I'm just not getting them :( Lol I have 3 years until my next Disney trip and I need all the points I can collect for those gift cards!

I don't receive the newsletter either. I have given them my address a bunch of times but the website constantly tells me to update my email. I am 3000 points away from the Disney Studio tour. I guess I should try a little harder to fix the newsletter issue for the points.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter