Disney Movie Blogging-Surprises

Icecoldpenguin

May the Force Be With You
Hello fellow Dis community,
I have posted about this in the wedding boards because it is semi-wedding related. I am a blogger mostly star wars and other things sci fi but also Disney. I am having a disney world wedding on July 1st, 2012. I decided that I would write daily on my blog about Disney films and my favorite scenes in the films.

I am not just doing them in some random order right now I am going down the list of Disney's animated films in order. From there I will go to pixar and then to live action films with some animation and then finally on to live action. I have 156 days to the wedding so we have a lot of film ground to cover and we will have to see what happens once I exhaust major disney features.

The biggest surprise is that for some of the films I have to re-watch them. This is going to be a very enlightening trip down the disney film road.

I am also a member of the disney movie club so it makes it easy to get my hands on films that I do not have which is nice.

I wanted to share this with you so that you can follow along with me. I am behind by a few days due to work and recording a podcast last night for star wars.

Coming up today will be Saludos Amigos and The Three Caballeros. Today would technically be Disney animated film #8 which is Make Mine Music...I do not own it so my grandmother is looking to see if she has it on beta max so I can re-watch it. Up to this point I have done the following:
*Snow White
*Pinocchio
*Fantasia
*Dumbo
*Bambi

These are not reviews of the films simply me giving some film history then sharing my favorite scenes accompanied by pictures and video. I hope you enjoy and follow along with me down the line of disney films.

go to this website (my blog) Fan Girl Next Door Please feel free to share on your blogs, facebook, twitter or any other way you wish to share. The more we can encourage those to remember Disney the more our community grows.

May all your dreams come true,
Teresa

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter