Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found this last night. Thank you for all you have done. I have found most of the ones I already need. However, I would like a few I didn't find...if you have the time.

Restaurants:

ESPN Club
Garden View Lounge (we will be there for Grand Tea)
Hoop De Doo Revue
Mickey's Backyard BBQ
Spirit of Aloha

Or, if you can make suggestions as to what might work for these.

Also, can you please post the link to your photo bucket again. I came across it late last night, but I don't remember where it is.

Thank you so much for your help.

BTW, how is school going?

Can you make one for Trail's End.

Thank you so much for all your hard work and talent. You are greatly appreciated. :cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:

It is becoming difficult to find the time to personalize the envelopes. And I feel bad for not getting people's designs done asap. SO I have decided that I will no longer personalize the envelopes. I can post blanks so that you can personalize them yourself. I will try to still do new designs and if you need a new design let me know. I will try to get to it asap but it may not be right away. Thank you so much!!

It is becoming difficult to find the time to personalize the envelopes. And I feel bad for not getting people's designs done asap. SO I have decided that I will no longer personalize the envelopes. I can post blanks so that you can personalize them yourself. I will try to still do new designs and if you need a new design let me know. I will try to get to it asap but it may not be right away. Thank you so much!!

What program do you use to make these? These are too cute!:thumbsup2

I was poking thru your share file & didn't notice one for the boutique? Did I miss it? If so could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

I was poking thru your share file & didn't notice one for the boutique? Did I miss it? If so could you point me in the right direction? Thank you!

How about this?
bbb.jpg

It is a party where they are serving many different types of desserts prior to the fireworks and parade at the magic kingdom. I saw it on the home page.

I haven't gone through all the designs yet.. but do you have any for a surprise disney trip? we are doing a surprise trip for dd and ds for my dd's birthday.. These are great!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter