Disney Money,resorts+NEW art of animation(pg13), Dining(pg47 & 66)No Personalization

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I have Disney Money envelopes in:

Daddy-Donald
Mommy-Ariel
Morgan-princesses
Jayden-Buzz Lightyear
Carter-Mickey

Also, do you have any Easter-themed ones?

Can I please get-

If possible can these all be on White backgrounds

Mickey & Gang (like in post 1221) Victoria's Disney Money
Ariel-- Victoria's Disney Money
4 princess (like in post 1250) Terianna's Disney Money
Jedi Mickey -- Dee's Disney Money

Could you do a Sword in the stone Design With Mommy's Disney money ? If not can I get Aurora

Thank you so much.....

Here is the birthday one... I will get to the others in a little while. I hope she has a great birthday! My dd's is March 17th.

birthdayenvelope-2.jpg

We leave April 3rd so just let me know if you cna not get to this in time thanks
Sarah

Is there anyway can have this say Emma's Disney Money ???

Tinkerbell with Ashlynn-Grace's Disney Money

Stich with Davids Disney Money

We leave April 3rd so just let me know if you cna not get to this in time thanks
Sarah

Is there anyway can have this say Emma's Disney Money ???

Tinkerbell with Ashlynn-Grace's Disney Money

Stich with Davids Disney Money

Sorry I have been MIA for a little while. Hope you can still use these....
birthdayenvelope-3.jpg

StitchEnvelope-16.jpg

tink1-37.jpg

I am so sorry about not getting to everyone's requests lately. I finished one class and should have a little more time. After school is completly out I will have way more time. If you need your request right away let me know. :goodvibes

Could I request a few? I'm in school too so I understand how busy you are and I'm willing to wait. We leave May 10th (right after finals week!!)

Could I get Disney Money Envelopes

Eeyore personalized with "Kaia"
Tigger personalized with "Tobey"

Also, did I miss a Rose and Crown envelopes somewhere? It is the only restaurant we're eating at that I couldn't find.

Thanks!!

I am looking for some exceptional service (tips) envelopes for the Disney Magic from the Ledford's

Also, something from the Grand Floridian.

Can you "whip" something up perhaps several different ones for the cruise as we will be there the longest.

Thanks. Keep up the exceptional work.

Would anyone be willing to give me a tutorial on how to print these? I have not requested any yet because when I wanted to make sure I was able to print properly, and sure enough they are cut off on one side. I did see a post that says to try and center them in word, but I don't even know how to get them to word :rotfl:

Any help would be wonderful!

TIA

I can't help you as I print in PI or PSE and don't know how to print in word. I think (again, never done it) if you could copy/paste or insert it into a word document and then size it to the size you want and then print it, that might work? Not much I realize, but at least I am bumping it for others to help you. :goodvibes

Would anyone be willing to give me a tutorial on how to print these? I have not requested any yet because when I wanted to make sure I was able to print properly, and sure enough they are cut off on one side. I did see a post that says to try and center them in word, but I don't even know how to get them to word :rotfl:

Any help would be wonderful!

TIA

I am sorry I am unsure why this happens to some but not others. As chaocent said the best thing to do is to right click the picture and click copy. Then open word and right click on the document and click paste. Then you can resize it to fit the paper. When I click print from my computer it brings up a picture wizard and allows me to pick fax size which prints it out correctly. Hope this helps and maybe someone else who has had this problem will chime in. :goodvibes

Could you do us two envelopes, The Mickey Star Wars like on post #790 that says, Colby's Disney Money.

A Snow White like on Post #874 - Alexis' Disney Money

Thank you so much for considering my request.

I am sorry I am unsure why this happens to some but not others. As chaocent said the best thing to do is to right click the picture and click copy. Then open word and right click on the document and click paste. Then you can resize it to fit the paper. When I click print from my computer it brings up a picture wizard and allows me to pick fax size which prints it out correctly. Hope this helps and maybe someone else who has had this problem will chime in. :goodvibes

Thank you!
Would you be able to post just a blank one (with just an outline) I tried copy & paste like you suggested but it still didn't work :confused: It shows on the print preview its fine but cuts off when I print it. I want to play around a bit more, but don't want to waste my color:rotfl2: I hang on the budget board too:rotfl:

Thanks if you can do it!

I understand you are in school. I hope things are going well, it can be tough going back. Do you have anything with the Magic on the front with a Christmas flair? I can personalize, so just a blank would be great. In your own time. Thanks soooo much!

Your designs are super! The mousekeeping and trip money envelopes are going to be perfect for our next family trip! Thanks for sharing your talent. :thumbsup2

I tried to print the envelopes, and I'm doing something wrong. The print portrait and off the page. Any ideas?

(truly I'm technologically saavy, but maybe I missed a direction.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter