• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic November 20th-November 24th, 2013

Hi, my name is Colleen. My husband is John and 11 yr old son named Johnny. We are WDW pro's, but this is only our third cruise (all Disney) and this forum is completely new to us. I had to Google to figure out what an "FE" is! So excited and looking forward to the cruise. This will be our first time on the Magic and super excited about the updates! :rotfl:
Can't wait to see all the xmas stuff on the ship and Castaway Cay.

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda (34). My girlfriend, Tanger (28 ), and I just booked our first Disney cruise and couldn't be more excited. Any tips for first time cruisers are always welcome. It's nice to meet everyone.

Hello everyone! My name is Amanda (34). My girlfriend, Tanger (28 ), and I just booked our first Disney cruise and couldn't be more excited. Any tips for first time cruisers are always welcome. It's nice to meet everyone.[/QUW

Welcome!!! hum, first time tips..... read all you can. I know there are trip reports. Look up on blogs. On our first cruise I read everything I could. I learned a lot before we went that I had no idea about, everything from how to store your luggage to how to keep your cabin organized. :surfweb: <---That was me planning our first cruise. :)

Does anyone know if a FLR has been offered on this cruise? We are thinking about going but of course want to save some $$.

Hello,
I am new to the DIS boards and FE concept onboard the Disney cruises. My husband and I heard about fish extenders while we were cruising on the Fantasy for our honeymoon. I just booked him a surprise cruise onboard the Reimagined Magic 11/20 for his birthday and wanted to know if it was too late to join. Even if we can't participate I would still like to bring treats (I am crafty) for other people involved that way next time I can plan more in advance and know what to expect. Often times we book last minute cruises. Does anyone have any helpful hints about the FE program or know how to sign up?
Love and all things Disney
Michelle

Sunfish,
We have a Facebook page for this cruise that would be a better way to find this out. PM me with your Facebook ID and I can add you to the group.:cool2:

Sunfish/Michelle

Welcome! Our FE group is closing on November 1st. We'd love to have you join! We currently have 12 cabins signed up. You can join the Facebook page as mentioned above or message Vicky (her info is listed somewhere in this thread) and she will get you set up.

Hey guys! Booked this cruise when I was on the Dream in Feb.
I'm Kristine, and going with my son, Nathan (turning 8 on Nov 20), and my parents. Hope we have a meet scheduled on the ship.

Hey guys! Booked this cruise when I was on the Dream in Feb.
I'm Kristine, and going with my son, Nathan (turning 8 on Nov 20), and my parents. Hope we have a meet scheduled on the ship.

Welcome! We do have a meet up planned. Have you checked out our FB page it has all the details.. Welcome!!

Just sent a request to join the FB group. So excited that our cruise is almost here! This will be our second one...the first on the Dream two years ago. Our kids (7 and 9) have no idea that we are going on another cruise. They just think we are going to FL for a beach trip and so I can show them around my hometown of Homestead. I can't wait to see their reactions to the surprise cruise! :)

Just sent a request to join the FB group. So excited that our cruise is almost here! This will be our second one...the first on the Dream two years ago. Our kids (7 and 9) have no idea that we are going on another cruise. They just think we are going to FL for a beach trip and so I can show them around my hometown of Homestead. I can't wait to see their reactions to the surprise cruise! :)

How did this go for you with the reveal? We are doing that next week as well... Kiddos have no clue!

Any tips for holiday attractions onboard?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter