Disney Magic - May 28, 2017 - 7 night European Cruise from Copenhagen

TJFrack

Loving Life!! =)
Starting a thread for Disney Magic - May 28, 2017 - 7 night European Cruise from Copenhagen.

Look forward to meeting fellow shipmates!

My husband and I will be on this cruise. We will also be on the Norwegian Fjords cruise after this one. I look forward to meeting everyone as well! :wave2:

We are on this cruise! It will be our second cruise. Me, husband, and 8 year-old daughter (she turned 8 on our first cruise!).

Wow So excited!

Where is everyone from?

It will be and my Husband and we live in San Diego, CA

My husband and I, our six year old daughter, and four year old son will be on the cruise. It's our first cruise and we're very excited! :) We live in Las Vegas right now, but are originally from San Diego.

Looking forward to getting to know you all!

So I pretty much have all my shore excursions lined up that I want to do... now just to wait until the booking window opens LOL

Anyone doing pre/post cruise plans? We are flying into Copenhagen a few days ahead of the cruise and touring around there.

We're on our way home from a weekend at Disneyland and are even more excited about our cruise now! :)

We don't have concrete plans yet, but will probably fly into Copenhagen the day before and fly home the day after we get back to port. We're also considering flying to Oslo for a day or two, then to Copenhagen the day before the cruise leaves.

We will be on this cruise - our family is my husband and me with our two daughters who will be 7 and 2 when we cruise. It's our 3rd cruise (little one's second). We've done magic in Mediterranean (2013) and wonder in Alaska (2015).

We live in Cincinnati.

Welcome Aboard Ladybugx87!

Walter & Di Sorry to hear you had to cancel! Hope you can reschedule soon

Hi everyone, I called DCL a couple of weeks ago to ask them about their prices for Copenhagen pre-cruise hotels. I am sharing what I learned, just in case anyone else was interested:

May 26-28 (2 nights, 2 adults)
Copenhagen Marriott - $954 total, including taxes
Tivoli Hotel - $542 total, including taxes

I am not sure if the prices have changed or if DCL will be adding more hotels (I thought Nimb and Radisson Blu were options, but DCL said no...). Also, DCL transfers each way is $40.

My husband and I are thinking about staying at the Hilton airport hotel before the cruise because it sounds like catching the metro/train/buses into and around town is convenient, and on cruise day we can catch the Disney transportation from the airport to the ship. We are still deciding, though. I would like to stay in town, but a lot of the moderately priced hotels do not have A/C, which many people on tripadvisor complain about.

Thank you for the information on the hotel rooms and transfers to the port in Copenhagen! We've been doing a little research, too, but are still deciding whether we will fly to Oslo for two days before which would change our departure date from 5/25 to 5/23.

Thanks for the pricing Info. We are planning to stay either at the Hilton Airport or Marriott. We are hoping to use points, but can't book until 200 days out.

Just booked today! Will be travelling with my husband, 12 year old son and 8 year old daughter. Fish extenders anyone lol?

We just booked! Will be traveling with my DH, 12 yr old son and 8 yr old daughter. Fish extenders anyone lol?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter