• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic - May 28, 2017 - 7 night European Cruise from Copenhagen

We've just booked this cruise!! So excited!!! It will be myself and my husband. This will be our 6th Disney Cruise. Have never done the fish extender and looking forward to it joining in. I have never done or organized one so am hesitant to organize it but would definitely be willing to help out anyone who does. The countdown begins!!!

We just booked this cruise yesterday! This will be our 3rd family cruise and the first bringing along another family of friends (they took their first Disney cruise to Alaska last year and LOVED it).

My hubby and I have a 10-yo DS and our friends also have a 10-yo DS along with a 12-yo DD and a 7-yo DD.

We also went ahead and booked our flights as the prices were CRAZY good (at least I hope so...). We got non-stop R/T flights from Los Angeles to Copenhagen for $650 with all taxes etc. incl. on Norwegian Air. Only big drawback is just a single piece of checked baggage that can only be 44lbs max. Going to have to think of very LIGHT options for Fish Extenders this time around :)

Hi Shawnadb! I don't think there's a FE group organized yet, but I've seen a couple of other messages here about them. Again, I'm not sure if anyone's organized one yet, though. :)

We just booked this cruise yesterday! This will be our 3rd family cruise and the first bringing along another family of friends (they took their first Disney cruise to Alaska last year and LOVED it).

My hubby and I have a 10-yo DS and our friends also have a 10-yo DS along with a 12-yo DD and a 7-yo DD.

We also went ahead and booked our flights as the prices were CRAZY good (at least I hope so...). We got non-stop R/T flights from Los Angeles to Copenhagen for $650 with all taxes etc. incl. on Norwegian Air. Only big drawback is just a single piece of checked baggage that can only be 44lbs max. Going to have to think of very LIGHT options for Fish Extenders this time around :)
We really wanted to fly Norwegian for this trip because of the prices and the non-stop flights, but the only flights they have listed right now on their website from Vegas are through March of 2017. We ended up booking on SAS because my husband found a great price. We were able to fly our family of four RT for $2,600 total. We had to change our travel dates though, but it was worth it for the savings in airfare. :) Any other dates, and the airfare was almost double.

Hello everyone. My husband and I are going on this cruise!! We are celebrating my 50th! I was looking for a Facebook group like we had for our other 3 disney cruises and found this. We would also like to join a fe group. Hoping someone starts one on Facebook with a fe sign ups. Until then, we will get to know everyone this way!

We just got a non stop roundtrip on SAS for both of us for less than one person's one-way flight to Barcelona for last year Transatlantic. Airfares are so unpredictable.

Hi everyone, great to find this thread. This'll be my first Disney cruise (and this is my first DISboards post actually)! Hubby and I each have big milestone birthdays coming up in 2017, so this cruise is our joint celebration vacation. Always wanted to try DCL and visit the Baltics/Scandinavia, and this cruise came at just the right time. Also traveling with us are my mom and uncle... we are all young at heart! Our current plan is to fly into Copenhagen to stay 2 nights before the cruise, and afterwards just go ahead and fly out the day of debarkation.

Looking forward to more planning. SAS had some good fares from SFO but they've been fluctuating a bunch lately... I should've learned my lesson and jumped on it when fares were decent a few weeks ago. Gotta keep watching!

Jeff

Is anyone interested in booking an excursion through Anastasia travel in St Petersburg? I've read good thinks about them, and I've inquired about tours for our family of 5. What are others doing in St. Petersburg? Booking through Disney excursions or going on your own?

Just to clarify -- I understand the tours are cheaper per person the more who sign up; so if anyone was interested in combining on a tour, please let me know!

Just booked this cruise! It's me, my husband, and my (will-be) 4-year old daughter!

It's our first Disney cruise and our daughter's first-ever cruise and first time in Europe! So excited!

Hi Shawnadb! I don't think there's a FE group organized yet, but I've seen a couple of other messages here about them. Again, I'm not sure if anyone's organized one yet, though. :)
I would also like to join an FE exchange. It will be myself (single mom) ad my daughter (10 at time of sailing).

My husband and I will be on this cruise and the EBTA before this one. Our daughter lives in Italy, so last year we decided to try the EB Transatlantic as a means of transportation to avoid jet lag. Even though it stormed, it was a wonderful trip!!! We are repeating the EBTA this year with its exciting itinerary and couldn't pass up the opportunity to see the wonderful cities on this cruise. These cruises are our 8th and 9th with Disney! They know how to do it right!!!

Last edited:
Is anyone interested in booking an excursion through Anastasia travel in St Petersburg? I've read good thinks about them, and I've inquired about tours for our family of 5. What are others doing in St. Petersburg? Booking through Disney excursions or going on your own?
We will be doing Disney excursion. It states on Disney's website, to go ashore in St. Petersburg you must obtain a visa beforehand.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter