Disney Magic Kingdoms

I don't mind doing these gold trophy events, especially right now when I am currently only working on leveling up one character, Orville, to level 10, with nothing else going on. Easy enough rewards with little effort needed. But, I sure can't wait to put all these wish-granting characters back into storage tomorrow. I have like 6-7 Mickey/Goofy/Daisy wishes floating around for hours at a time.
I still think that they could be a little bit more generous with virtual prizes. But, I agree. There will be a big sense of satisfaction tomorrow when putting away the puppy dogs.

This new game is also Gameloft and appears to be a blend of Animal Crossing and Disney Magic Kingdoms lol

I had downloaded Disney's Wonderful Worlds around the time it started. Advanced through it pretty quickly, and then either Disney stopped funding the game or the developer couldn't keep up, and it was done after only four areas expansions. Now I'm a bit gun-shy about new Disney games.

Last edited:
I had downloaded Disney's Wonderful Worlds around the time it started. Advanced through it pretty quickly, and then either Disney stopped funding the game or the developer couldn't keep up, and it was done after only four areas expansions. Now I'm a bit gun-shy about new Disney games.
I still feel a little gun-shy after losing VMK all those years ago. On a happier note, I finally got Jack-Jack to Level 8. He's the worst!

Earlier on Instagram there was a post from DMK. Looks like there is an announcement this Friday. The background sort of reminds me of Up. There are outlines of 4 characters shown. The comments indicate Dug and Carl from Up. For the other other two characters, they think it may be Bianca and Penny from The Rescuers. I can sort of see this for all 4. Given that a lot of people are about to finish leveling up both Bernard and Orville, it would make sense to drop new characters.

Yes, I was thinking that that they were overdue for an event. But, I hesitated to say anything because I have been enjoying a little catch-up time. And the LAST time I talked about gameplay other than my own we all lost gems for it :(

Earlier on Instagram there was a post from DMK. Looks like there is an announcement this Friday. The background sort of reminds me of Up. There are outlines of 4 characters shown. The comments indicate Dug and Carl from Up. For the other other two characters, they think it may be Bianca and Penny from The Rescuers. I can sort of see this for all 4. Given that a lot of people are about to finish leveling up both Bernard and Orville, it would make sense to drop new characters.
There appears to be a mid-month tower thing, too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter