• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

The suggestions for slow clicks are right that is how i was able to level piglet for level 4 all in one day. Pooh hunny hut has 6 more hours to be build and my last set of heffalumps are in 3.5 hours, hopefully poohs token is unlocked then? Piglet does not have any event related tasks except the 2hr one, after level 4 there is a 4 hour nonevent task.

If you were wondering where all your "bad luck" regarding Piglet drops went, it went to my game. I just hit the Welcome button on my Windows game, and in my IOS game I am still 2 scarfs away and my next collection is in 3 hours. The only good news is after I Welcomed Piglet in Windows I "fast clicked" the other people collecting scarfs and I got 3 of them.

So I guess we will have to wait until Pooh's Hunny Hunt finishes before the story can progress and we can start looking for those Pooh ears. Or do people think that something interesting will happen after all the Heffalump balloons are tapped?

So I guess we will have to wait until Pooh's Hunny Hunt finishes before the story can progress and we can start looking for those Pooh ears. Or do people think that something interesting will happen after all the Heffalump balloons are tapped?
To answer your question, nothing happened after catching all 3 groups of Heffalump balloons. I have 90 minutes left till the Honey Hunt is done building, so I'll let you guys know what happen next...

So there was a time that I was comfortably over 50,000 in event currency. And then I welcomed Piglet. And started building the Hunny Hut. Now I'm back in the 30,000's. And of course, there's Pooh at some point. Oh well.

Hey, you're way ahead of me. I'm at 25K right now. So you might be doing really well all things considered.

So there was a time that I was comfortably over 50,000 in event currency. And then I welcomed Piglet. And started building the Hunny Hut. Now I'm back in the 30,000's. And of course, there's Pooh at some point. Oh well.
:rotfl2:Just came on to basically post the same thing.

Would like to be a little farther along, but Hunny Hut should be ready mid-morning. Also, should be able to level Piglet to level 3 before I go to bed. The funny thing is as frustrated as I was getting with my scarf drops when trying to welcome Piglet, my luck has completely changed. Got the Scarf I needed to level to 2 and got the 2 I needed for level 3 less than a minute later. Now I’m waiting for my ears.

To answer your question, nothing happened after catching all 3 groups of Heffalump balloons. I have 90 minutes left till the Honey Hunt is done building, so I'll let you guys know what happen next...
After the Honey Hunt 12-hour construction, Piglet has a solo 4-hour quest with the first Pooh Ear token drop. And I assume after this one, all the other characters can start collecting that token...

I haven't posted on this thread before but I've been playing since the beginning (625 days total apparently and I know there have been some in the middle where I missed) I always feel at a disadvantage during events because I work 6pm to 6am so it's hard for me to stay up until things unlock at 9am. I finally welcomed Piglet and he has 30-odd minutes left in his first quest. I don't know if I'll be able to start building Pooh's Hunny Hunt before I head to bed. Just as I'm starting to close gaps on timed events I head to bed and loose ground all day which is frustrating. I've gone to bed in the top group during events and dropped out of them before they ended. Oh well.

I'm finally making some progress on Sorcerer Mickey I have 44/65 10/30 4/15 but I keep getting total trash in my Platinum Chests. The free one the other day netted me that stupid potted plant. I have 6 in my inventory and I'm missing some key pieces like Zootopia racetrack and Fantasmic but I'm still getting crap which is so frustrating! I can't even remember the last time I got a concession stand in one!

The suggestions for slow clicks are right that is how i was able to level piglet for level 4 all in one day. Pooh hunny hut has 6 more hours to be build and my last set of heffalumps are in 3.5 hours, hopefully poohs token is unlocked then? Piglet does not have any event related tasks except the 2hr one, after level 4 there is a 4 hour nonevent task.
Wait... so you're suggesting that the way we click the check marks will go into the game and change the pre-determined award? Because I was about to post MY theory that crossing one's fingers as you are clearing check marks will improves our changes of getting an award that was also pre-determined the minute we started the task. But now suddenly my theory sounds pretty silly.

I'm finally making some progress on Sorcerer Mickey I have 44/65 10/30 4/15 but I keep getting total trash in my Platinum Chests. The free one the other day netted me that stupid potted plant. I have 6 in my inventory and I'm missing some key pieces like Zootopia racetrack and Fantasmic but I'm still getting crap which is so frustrating! I can't even remember the last time I got a concession stand in one!
If there are two attractions you still need, why are you bothering to hold onto the chests in storage? Just clear them out already. I mean, I realize that there's a solid chance that you won't get either attraction. But your odds are still better at winning at least one by OPENING the chests. Keeping them in storage is a guaranteed 0% odds of winning either attraction. I say it's time to give up on the unnecessary hoarder mentality already. :thumbsup2

Last edited:
If there are two attractions you still need, why are you bothering to hold onto the chests in storage? Just clear them out already. I mean, I realize that there's a solid chance that you won't get either attraction. But your odds are still better at winning at least one by OPENING the chests. Keeping them in storage is a guaranteed 0% odds of winning either attraction. I say give up on the unnecessary hoarder mentality already.

Thats right, after the 4 hour piglet task you get the welcome winnie part. There are 3 quests for the honey pot for 4 hrs, kanga and roo, rabbit and tiger, eeyore and piglet. Pretty good event!

Pooh characters are off in their four hour quest for the 2nd earhat. I see they are now selling Pooh for cash.

Can anyone provide guidance in how much EC to accumulate beyond paying for Pooh? I’m trying to figure out who I can turn loose to gather magic instead.

Pooh characters are off in their four hour quest for the 2nd earhat. I see they are now selling Pooh for cash.

Can anyone provide guidance in how much EC to accumulate beyond paying for Pooh? I’m trying to figure out who I can turn loose to gather magic instead.
There really isn't any set rule. It's 2000 event currency for 1 gem, I believe. So it's what you want to try to gather before the event ends, plus the characters you want to level up using the currency rather than magic. Totally your call.

Started the ear hat rounds. Everyone is ready to level up except for piglet, which is fine, and then once Pooh Bear shows up, I’ll just play normally I guess? I’m excited about the current streak for the calendar rewards. I’m no where near close to sorcerer mickey’s costume but I do have fantastic. (I totally cheated and bought it, hoping to get splash mountain instead, oh well). Here’s to hopefully welcoming Pooh Bear quickly and I will say I do like how they spaced out his tokens. Gather them slowly through the event, that was a nice change/detail.

I have Piglet at 4 and about 40 minutes to finish the Honey Hunt. Then I can start working on Pooh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter