Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am actually still slowly working on them. Minnie so far only has a short Incredibles task that collects a little event currency, so she is off collecting Donald hats (12 hours). Randall doesn't have any Incredibles related tasks so he's on the 12 hour Zurg Ears quest.

I'm doing the same. Using Minnie, Randall + Mike/Sully to work on Donald and Zurg still (as well as Pluto and Goofy for overnight). At least for now. I don't want to put everything on hold for the Incredibles event and not all the characters are needed!

I really appreciated how they opened up the land to the right of Screamin' for so cheap, it's so nice to have a bit more land. I was worried about where I could put any Incredibles stuff. Hopefully we'll unlock more of that land too.

I'm on the third bots task and thank goodness for being able to click on the task to find them. The cannon bots are so much smaller and keep hiding behind my buildings!

My questing has already stopped and it's only been less than 24 hours! The next on the list is to welcome Dash, which I have to wait a few days to do. Currently Mrs Incredible is at level 4, and Frozone is level 2.

I'm doing the same. Using Minnie, Randall + Mike/Sully to work on Donald and Zurg still (as well as Pluto and Goofy for overnight). At least for now. I don't want to put everything on hold for the Incredibles event and not all the characters are needed!

I really appreciated how they opened up the land to the right of Screamin' for so cheap, it's so nice to have a bit more land. I was worried about where I could put any Incredibles stuff. Hopefully we'll unlock more of that land too.

I'm on the third bots task and thank goodness for being able to click on the task to find them. The cannon bots are so much smaller and keep hiding behind my buildings!

I also realized I have Daisy on Donald collection too. And I've been working on collecting Fairy tokens with my other characters. Mostly, my Incredibles crew is Mrs Incredible, Frozone, Jessie, Goofy and Bo Peep & Mike (whose 3 min tasks get very repetitive but you can build up the special currency pretty fast).

So far I have Helen (Mrs. I) upgraded to 5, but Frozone only to 2. I can not get his 2nd ear hat to drop. I put Helen on one of the 8 hr Dash tasks overnight, hopefully today will be better for Frozone tokens.

Does anyone know how quick/easy it is to level up Mrs. I? I have 6 main characters that are ready to level up but they'll all take 16-24 hours. I (stupidly) leveled up Sulley shortly after the Incredibles event started and then had to wait until he was done to level up Mrs. I and progress with her quests so I just now have her on level 2 (one mask short of 3). I know Dash won't be available for 48+ hours but I'm wondering if that time should be spent leveling up Mrs. I as much as possible or if I'm safe to level up a non-Incredible character.

After the last wishes challenge ended I haven't seen any new challenges (except for incredibles, of course). I've been having issues with them lately, though. A few days ago I suddenly had a shooting star challenge pop up with only a 2 hours left. Are there any challenges happening right now that are possibly not showing up on my game?

Does anyone know how quick/easy it is to level up Mrs. I? I have 6 main characters that are ready to level up but they'll all take 16-24 hours. I (stupidly) leveled up Sulley shortly after the Incredibles event started and then had to wait until he was done to level up Mrs. I and progress with her quests so I just now have her on level 2 (one mask short of 3). I know Dash won't be available for 48+ hours but I'm wondering if that time should be spent leveling up Mrs. I as much as possible or if I'm safe to level up a non-Incredible character.
Yeah very easy. I now have her at level 5 and she'll be level 6 in a couple of hours

What is the combo/bundle? The ad popped up and I clicked out of it before I paid any attention. I have looked through the event and store and don't see anything on my end?

Also, I suppose I have finished all of frozone and Mrs I quests for now?

if this post is redundant with a previous one,sorry. I have seen folks ask about whether frozone is helpful. He is very helpful. As far as I can tell, every upgrade will need Incredibles tokens. Frozone has a 3 minute task to get them. This is huge. Mrs. I has a 6 minute task to get one. If you are upgrading her or using her to get frozone tokens, your only other options take an hour. He has been super helpful for me! I'm very happy with my four dollar purchase. (It may be that this task is not available until he is at level 2.)

Is this active for windows yet? I got Anniversary Hat Stand for something and still don't have have the event.

FYI my dearest Disney Fans, I've come to realize that when you use their new way to get gems from watching videos advertising, you only get 1 gem by doing that but it removes your chances to get gems from your parades which you usually get more than 1 gem (I usually get minimum 3 but most of the time 5) so don't bother watching those adds because you won't get more gems.

After the last wishes challenge ended I haven't seen any new challenges (except for incredibles, of course). I've been having issues with them lately, though. A few days ago I suddenly had a shooting star challenge pop up with only a 2 hours left. Are there any challenges happening right now that are possibly not showing up on my game?

There's a 'Striking Gold' (collecting the gold coins) challenge going on, right now my timer says 2d 6h left. It should be fairly obvious, though, as your PhilharMagic/Goofy's Playhouse etc. would be creating the coins! It shows up for me by clicking on the Incredibles event button at the bottom, then the middle button on the side that looks like 1st/2nd/3rd podiums. That shows me the current rankings and rewards. Hope that helps!

FYI my dearest Disney Fans, I've come to realize that when you use their new way to get gems from watching videos advertising, you only get 1 gem by doing that but it removes your chances to get gems from your parades which you usually get more than 1 gem (I usually get minimum 3 but most of the time 5) so don't bother watching those adds because you won't get more gems.

Not sure what you mean by this - is it just if you're running a parade at the same time as watching?

I appear to have run out of Incredibles quests too now. Just waiting 2 more days to welcome Dash and stocking up on event currency I guess! At least it gives me a chance to focus on progressing other storylines. I just need 2 more Zurg ears and 4 more Donald ears to welcome them.

There's a 'Striking Gold' (collecting the gold coins) challenge going on, right now my timer says 2d 6h left. It should be fairly obvious, though, as your PhilharMagic/Goofy's Playhouse etc. would be creating the coins! It shows up for me by clicking on the Incredibles event button at the bottom, then the middle button on the side that looks like 1st/2nd/3rd podiums. That shows me the current rankings and rewards. Hope that helps!

Not sure what you mean by this - is it just if you're running a parade at the same time as watching?

I appear to have run out of Incredibles quests too now. Just waiting 2 more days to welcome Dash and stocking up on event currency I guess! At least it gives me a chance to focus on progressing other storylines. I just need 2 more Zurg ears and 4 more Donald ears to welcome them.

Yes When you run a parade and you watch those videos advertising to get gems, as soon as I do that then the gems from the parade are gone.

Yes When you run a parade and you watch those videos advertising to get gems, as soon as I do that then the gems from the parade are gone.
How are you watching videos? I have tried tapping on the "movie theater" or whatever the new building is and nothing happens. I also don't think I've ever actually got gems from the parades, maybe once or twice back in the beginning of the game but nothing since.

How are you watching videos? I have tried tapping on the "movie theater" or whatever the new building is and nothing happens. I also don't think I've ever actually got gems from the parades, maybe once or twice back in the beginning of the game but nothing since.

Does it say "Sorry, videos are not available at this time. Please try again later" or nothing happens? Before you could watch videos by clicking on the + in the gem area and you can watch videos to get more magic by clicking on the + next to the magic area. I do get gems quiet often from the parade since I spent a lot of gems and magic to add all the floats.

Does it say "Sorry, videos are not available at this time. Please try again later" or nothing happens? Before you could watch videos by clicking on the + in the gem area and you can watch videos to get more magic by clicking on the + next to the magic area. I do get gems quiet often from the parade since I spent a lot of gems and magic to add all the floats.

Nothing happens, it's untappable. And no option to watch videos to add magic or gems by tapping the +. Wonder if I'm alone in that??

Nothing happens, it's untappable. And no option to watch videos to add magic or gems by tapping the +. Wonder if I'm alone in that??

I don't have a movie option when I tap the + either.
And I can click on the movie theater but it says no movies are available.

The movie option was there for a short period. I saw it earlier today. When it was "live", it had a big gem icon floating above the theater. You clicked on it, and it asked you if you'd like to watch a video for gems. At the time, I clicked no. After I reloaded the game a few hours later, the option (and the big gem) was gone and the theater was no longer clickable. Maybe they're having problems with it (like the one NeverlandFamilyTravel experienced) so they deactivated it for now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter