Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have a question for the DMK think tank. After I get all the roses needed to level up my current BATB characters (I need 28 and I'm at 22, in case you were curious) do you think the game will let me gather more ropes and sacks? I don't believe I ever got that far ahead with the snowgies. Did any of you? Thanks in advance. Oh, and have a mentioned that I have serious disdain for this part of the event? How exactly does one use a rope and/or a burlap bag to FREE a trapped bird?! Seems more like bird HUNTING equipment to me...

I have a question for the DMK think tank. After I get all the roses needed to level up my current BATB characters (I need 28 and I'm at 22, in case you were curious) do you think the game will let me gather more ropes and sacks? I don't believe I ever got that far ahead with the snowgies. Did any of you? Thanks in advance. Oh, and have a mentioned that I have serious disdain for this part of the event? How exactly does one use a rope and/or a burlap bag to FREE a trapped bird?! Seems more like bird HUNTING equipment to me...
I can confirm no. I have sent a character twice now and not received a rose (very frustrating), since I had the 'max' roses needed at that time. And currently I am close to that max again and can only pull in ropes, the bags have disappeared... Making me consider to level up someone just so I can continue to farm roses in this free time until Belle is unlocked...

Question for people who have finished events before (I've never managed it). What level do you need characters at to do most tasks? As in, would any future quests require Beast to be level 10? Or do they kind of stop at a certain level (like when you get a quest and it says to get the character to level _ before they can unlock the quest / item). Any ideas would be appreciated =)

Question for people who have finished events before (I've never managed it). What level do you need characters at to do most tasks? As in, would any future quests require Beast to be level 10? Or do they kind of stop at a certain level (like when you get a quest and it says to get the character to level _ before they can unlock the quest / item). Any ideas would be appreciated =)

I've never seen them require 10. I think level 6-7 is usually pretty safe as far as being able to do event tasks.

I noticed with frozen event that it was easier to get the snowflakes after the event was over. I don't know what level to get characters up to, but for now I am just trying to get them all to level 5. If any need to be higher during the event, I will cross that bridge when I come to it!

You can still collect their tokens and have them ready to go up a level if needed.

Strange that Gaston's Tavern and the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be available on the last day within the final few hours of the event.

Strange that Gaston's Tavern and the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be available on the last day within the final few hours of the event.
In my game it says they will be available in 16 hours and 25 minutes, same time as Belle.

In my game it says they will be available in 16 hours and 25 minutes, same time as Belle.
Yes, my error. When I read it, it was at 17 hours, which I took for days. Wasn't sure why both would have co.e on on the tail end. Oops.

I've never seen them require 10. I think level 6-7 is usually pretty safe as far as being able to do event tasks.

OK thanks, I wasn't sure since under the tasks that aren't available yet it says "upgrade to level 10" but maybe those aren't needed to complete the event...

I got super lucky and finally got Splash Mountain from that Platinum chest! And last week I was able to get TOT in a gold one. I really want that Gaston statue though!

I'm waiting to welcome Belle and then if I need to level anyone up to complete quests then I will I messed up in the Frozen event so learning from that mistake :)

Does anyone know what the requirements are to welcome Belle and Chip? In particular how many roses and currency?

Does anyone know what the requirements are to welcome Belle and Chip? In particular how many roses and currency?

Not sure about Belle, I don't think anyone outside the devs know yet.
Chip (as in Chip Potts) is 250 gems.
Chip (as in Chip and Dale) is 30 Mickey balloons, 8 acorns, 6 eat hats, and 20000 magic.

I guess I won't be getting Chip then. I don't have enough gems. I have only just been able to get them each day from the theatre when I did the last update. Before that, they wouldn't play so no gems.

I guess I won't be getting Chip then. I don't have enough gems. I have only just been able to get them each day from the theatre when I did the last update. Before that, they wouldn't play so no gems.

I'm not sure if you want to spend real money on the game but usually they offer a deal to purchase the character with real money as part of a package. It comes with event currency or a concession. Mrs. Potts came with the Crepe Stand and the Parade Float came with event currency. Both were under $5 for each package.

I apologize if this was already discussed and I missed it, but I've noticed some new 'fabrics' to collect, sort of like animal prints. Anyone know what they're for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter