Disney Magic Kingdoms

Is anyone else having a hard time with Olaf's ears dropping? I'm at 100% happiness ans have had him at level 3 for days now. I still need 2 ears and I have been sending Sarge off on the task over and over again and have only got 1 drop from him out of sending him 10+ times. I've also opened 3 silver chests now and not once have got the ears. Wondering if it's just my bad luck or if other people having the same issue?

Well, I'm going to have to assume that I'm done with this game for now. As I stated elsewhere in the thread, I had to switch back to an older phone. The game just isn't working right- specifically the buttons to sign in and out of my Facebook and Google accounts don't work within the game, and trying to access Customer Care through the game just reloads it.

I have been emailing Gameloft to try and resolve the issue, and just got an email stating they found my account. Yay! However, to access it, I need to log into Facebook/Google through the game. If that doesn't work, I should contact Customer Care through the game. REALLY? Me not being able to do anything within the game is why I contacted them in the first place! Hopefully when I'm eligible for a free phone upgrade in a couple months, I'll be able to download a version of this game that actually works properly. I'll just have to live without the Frozen stuff.

So I also accidentally clicked a character that had a Coin, and already the #1 on my leader board has 301 coins, #2 has 65 after that the rest are pretty even under 20. I thought they were fixing this cheating issue? Ridiculous.
Yeah, I started it this morning and there is no way someone could have almost 600 on my leaderboard by now....this is ridiculous....

Is anyone else having a hard time with Olaf's ears dropping? I'm at 100% happiness ans have had him at level 3 for days now. I still need 2 ears and I have been sending Sarge off on the task over and over again and have only got 1 drop from him out of sending him 10+ times. I've also opened 3 silver chests now and not once have got the ears. Wondering if it's just my bad luck or if other people having the same issue?
I had bad luck yesterday for it and this morning, I finally got one of his ears from Sarge. So it isn't just you.

I have 50/100 of the clouds cleared and still waiting on Troll Knoll with 7 hours and 30 minutes left of construction. Waiting on Anna to finish a quest to level her up to 3 and had a huge struggle on getting Olaf's ears yesterday. Side note: I have a kid that had a wish so I clicked on him and now he just keeps running into Troll Knoll as it is being constructed hahaha it is quite funny!

I, too, am having a tough time upgrading Olaf because it's so hard to get his ears to drop.

Well, I'm going to have to assume that I'm done with this game for now. As I stated elsewhere in the thread, I had to switch back to an older phone. The game just isn't working right- specifically the buttons to sign in and out of my Facebook and Google accounts don't work within the game, and trying to access Customer Care through the game just reloads it.

I have been emailing Gameloft to try and resolve the issue, and just got an email stating they found my account. Yay! However, to access it, I need to log into Facebook/Google through the game. If that doesn't work, I should contact Customer Care through the game. REALLY? Me not being able to do anything within the game is why I contacted them in the first place! Hopefully when I'm eligible for a free phone upgrade in a couple months, I'll be able to download a version of this game that actually works properly. I'll just have to live without the Frozen stuff.

I'm so sorry this is happening to you. I had some issues yesterday and got the same crazy response (like how you can contact them through the game). I would recommend emailing them and also posting on their FB page.

Thanks for all that replied about Olaf - I'm happy to know I'm not the only one having a tough time, but not happy we are all struggling to upgrade him.

I also have zero luck with the green fabrics dropping. Mickey has so many other things to do so it's hard to send him off to do his jig and I have to say it's annoying that he has to wear his pirate costume to do it since I would like to have him in his holiday outfit since it is a holiday event! And the chests aren't dropping the fabric or the Olaf ears for me (not even the holiday decorations) but getting a lot of lamp posts and benches because who doesn't want 20 lamp posts!

Thanks for all that replied about Olaf - I'm happy to know I'm not the only one having a tough time, but not happy we are all struggling to upgrade him.

I also have zero luck with the green fabrics dropping. Mickey has so many other things to do so it's hard to send him off to do his jig and I have to say it's annoying that he has to wear his pirate costume to do it since I would like to have him in his holiday outfit since it is a holiday event! And the chests aren't dropping the fabric or the Olaf ears for me (not even the holiday decorations) but getting a lot of lamp posts and benches because who doesn't want 20 lamp posts!
Zero has been my favorite character because he almost always drops the blue fabric! As for the green polka dot one...not as lucky since I'm using sarge for getting Olaf's ears and Mickey has been having quests.

I didn't even realize Mickey in his pirate costume would drop the green fabrics! Probably something to have him focus on closer to the end of the event?

so bo peep gives gold coins with her task for an manna token so i accidentally got a gold token so i put out all my gold token attractions and it says i have 2 gold coins but i know i have more guess doing it with no WiFi will cause the issue guess i will wait and see when i am home. Olaf is now level 5 Anna is 4 or 5 love the snowgies the troll building will be done around 6 or 7 trucking along. i thought the coin event was gonna happen but i sent Pluto for 12 hours since he is not needed for the event.

Anyone get to Troll Knoll? I completed Weather or Not but nothing came up after that. I have both Olaf and Anna on Level 5.

I aslo find it annoying that I have to change Mickey's costume for him to collect different things for this particular event. Makes no sense to me at all.

Anyone get to Troll Knoll? I completed Weather or Not but nothing came up after that. I have both Olaf and Anna on Level 5.

I have a few more hours until the Troll Knoll is finished. No idea what happens at that point. My Anna and Olaf are only at L 4.

Do you know what triggered that quest/being able to build it? Is it the Woody quest? I'm following this which means it should have come up already, unless I also have to do the side quests:

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Winter_Wonders_Event_2016_Walkthrough

I can't remember the names of the quests, but I did them all. The only things I have left are the Snowgies (but I think that just stays around until the event is over). I did the Woody, Goofy, Mickey ones. And Anna was only at L3 when I got the quest, so I don't think her level was the trigger. Just all those long quests I guess?

Sorry if this is a repeat question. How many Snowgies are there in the first round? I've done about 8 so far and 6 more just showed up.
I don't think there are "rounds" like the past ravens, cannon bots, brooms, or current clouds. I believe the snowgies are constant because they provide a token for character upgrades.

Snowgies will keep coming up as they are needed to get the snowflakes to level up Anna and Olof
When I went to bed I was 10th with 20 coins I wake up clicking all the magics and ticks and at least 5 coins game freezes still on 20 coins drop to 70th and the timer on the coin attractions all at various times to go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter