• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Time to haul out the Aladdin attractions. Sand whirls start tomorrow. If I remember correctly you'll have to gather items to defeat them. Most likely it will be a milestone event. What I don't understand is why BATB was in the chest this weekinstead of Aladdin when Aladdin is supposed to be the sand whirl collection. Guess interns got tired of giving us rabbit from Winnie the pooh.

I, or rather Merlin, got a stupid topiary in yesterday's chest. Although there wasn't anything left for me to get.

Time to haul out the Aladdin attractions. Sand whirls start tomorrow. If I remember correctly you'll have to gather items to defeat them. Most likely it will be a milestone event. What I don't understand is why BATB was in the chest this weekinstead of Aladdin when Aladdin is supposed to be the sand whirl collection. Guess interns got tired of giving us rabbit from Winnie the pooh.
Dustpan and broom, I believe.

Anyway, I leave for WDW this evening, so I don't see myself logging into this game much until I get back. Lots of happiness safeguards in my future!

Dustpan and broom, I believe.

Anyway, I leave for WDW this evening, so I don't see myself logging into this game much until I get back. Lots of happiness safeguards in my future!
in thag case I'll pull out the BatB collection. Safe travels. as you know WDW isn't the same right now for travelers like us.

Finally just welcomed Linguine to my kingdom.

Congrats and plan on collecting and collecting and collecting... for him for a VERY LONG TIME! I’m getting more and more annoyed by the level. Basically every quest requires him to be a level higher, so my focus has been on just collecting for him for weeks. my current quest requires Linguine to be at level 6! Should be able to do that tomorro.

Congrats and plan on collecting and collecting and collecting... for him for a VERY LONG TIME! I’m getting more and more annoyed by the level. Basically every quest requires him to be a level higher, so my focus has been on just collecting for him for weeks. my current quest requires Linguine to be at level 6! Should be able to do that tomorro.
I look forward to the monotony 🙄
I am already annoyed at how long it took me to welcome him so it can only get better right 🤣

75 of each item to finally get Collette to 10. At least her tokens dropped fairly regularly. Not quite the same for these other two...

75 of each item to finally get Collette to 10. At least her tokens dropped fairly regularly. Not quite the same for these other two...

I have all her items, but I'm still short some of the stupid "common" token signs that are clearly not all that common. :(

So I did the swirling sand challenge to get the Aladdin chest. It was a 33.3333333% chance to get the Sultan. Imagine my surprise when I actually got him, so I was happy with the 15 gem completion bonus that came with him. Now to grind leveling him up. Long hours on tasks to drop the tokens, so it won't be quick. I did finish the Nightmare Kids finally. And making a good dent on the Brave collection. Still 5 drops shy on the human chef named after pasta guy.

So I did the swirling sand challenge to get the Aladdin chest. It was a 33.3333333% chance to get the Sultan. Imagine my surprise when I actually got him, so I was happy with the 15 gem completion bonus that came with him. Now to grind leveling him up. Long hours on tasks to drop the tokens, so it won't be quick. I did finish the Nightmare Kids finally. And making a good dent on the Brave collection. Still 5 drops shy on the human chef named after pasta guy.
I don't recall the Sultan feeling as long as some of these newer characters. Congrats!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter