Disney Magic Kingdoms

I finally got all those fairy things, only to discover that Merida has a 12 hour task to do (so no comfy costume options at this point).

Amazingly enough, I welcomed Merida last night. Working on the fairy things all day today.

Still slogging through this event, even with all the premiums. I need one more set of ears for Merida, so hopefully I will get to welcome her tonight or tomorrow morning. I don't really care about the comfy costume, but will play to the end I guess. I try to be fair, but I think they made a lot of mistakes with this event.

After the 12 fairy collection thing, Merida and Queen Elinor have a 12 hour joint task. Queen Elinor needs to be at level 6. Merida is fine at level 2.

Not until you finish the even more pointless defeat the 12 fairy things that are no longer fairies task. I am over this event.
Yeah, I figured as much once I completed her second task. Three more carvings and I'm done with that, then it's on to the joint task and then the costume that I'll never need or use. Guess it's almost time to put back out the giant dressing room again.

After the 12 fairy collection thing, Merida and Queen Elinor have a 12 hour joint task. Queen Elinor needs to be at level 6. Merida is fine at level 2.
A half a day? Geez, they really are hoping that people plop down cash for the costume, huh?

Comfy Costume:

You can begin collecting after the joint 12 hour task.

10 glitched fabric (common): 6 hour Princess Anna task (she needs to be in her travel costume), 8 hour Fire Spirit task, 8 hour Princess Dressing Room

10 Comfy Merida Fabric (legendary): 2 hour Merida task, 6 hour Lord Macintosh task, 12 hour Honeymaren and Ryder task, 12 hour Woody task, 4 hour Merida task (she needs to be level 3), 4 hour Ring of Stones (at second enchantment)

The odd thing is that Merida has a 2 hour task for which she can be level 2, yet also has a 4 hour task that requires level 3.

Comfy Costume:

You can begin collecting after the joint 12 hour task.

10 glitched fabric (common): 6 hour Princess Anna task (she needs to be in her travel costume), 8 hour Fire Spirit task, 8 hour Princess Dressing Room

10 Comfy Merida Fabric (legendary): 2 hour Merida task, 6 hour Lord Macintosh task, 12 hour Honeymaren and Ryder task, 12 hour Woody task, 4 hour Merida task (she needs to be level 3), 4 hour Ring of Stones (at second enchantment)

The odd thing is that Merida has a 2 hour task for which she can be level 2, yet also has a 4 hour task that requires level 3.

Is the 4hr one a higher probability of drop? Otherwise that is really weird

I'm so glad I don't care about that costume. There's no way. I'm still collecting for Merida herself- four ear hats away. I had all the bows two days ago.

I have one fabric for the costume after playing all morning. I have all the glitchy fabric (probably left over from when I didn't get someone else's costume a while ago). If I don't get all of the fabric I'm not going to be very distressed, but the whole comfy costume idea is making me dislike all of the princess events.

Is the 4hr one a higher probability of drop? Otherwise that is really weird

That would make sense if that would be the case, but I’d be shocked if they’d be “smart enough” to think about doing that. There are 2 or 3 Mandalorian characters that have the same item jobs but different times. I think some of them only appear if you have some of the premium characters? While I know for a fact drop rates are the exact same, somethings I choose the 6 hour job instead of the 4 hour when I go to bed Just in case. :rotfl:

I'm so glad I don't care about that costume. There's no way. I'm still collecting for Merida herself- four ear hats away. I had all the bows two days ago.

As annoying as the drop rates have been they can improve. After going a few days only getting 4 hats, I got 6 in my final 3 collects last night and welcomed her right before bed. Of course I also got my final hat to level the King to 5 at the same time.

So far my potion bottle drops for enhanced carvings have been AWFUL? Only have had 1 drop so far and I’m guessing I’ve tried 8 or 10 times?

I still only have 5 Merida hats. I seem to get one a day. Really annoying! At this point I'm resigned to the fact that I'm going to have to use up some gems to buy what I need... planning to wait until the very end of the event and earn as many hats as I can before then.

I have been working on the fabric since first thing this morning, and have zero of the special fabric currently (and two of the glitched fabric). For fun, I looked at what it would cost to buy what is needed with gems, and it was 906. For a costume. Absolutely nuts.

I finished the fairy things or whatever they are and Elinor and Merida are on their 12 quest so I won’t be collecting fabric until tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter