Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got Jungle Cruise. Appears to serve no useful purpose now or in the near future, but will probably leave it out for a day or two before putting it into storage. But, anyone who wants it, it's there for 30,000 elixir
And, in true clueless intern fashion, the boat does not ride behind the waterfall. If Gameloft would have these idiot interns actually visit the parks, they'd get the point of including the backside of water into the attraction. Hell, if Disney could spend tens of thousands of dollars to send Joe Rohde and his team on research trips all over the globe towards building Animal Kingdom, surely Gameloft could spring for a hundred dollar theme park ticket.

Last edited:
I will say I did not really watch the Event Stream but I like the changes to the Collections button. Makes jumping to different groups easier then scanning through the list to find the new characters at the the bottom of the list.

I wish we got another parcel of land with this update. I don't feel like putting stuff in storage but I guess I'll have to.
Surprised you didn't come to that conclusion years ago. I have three whole areas completely empty: Star Wars, Frontierland and whatever the area is across from Tomorrowland.

Last edited:

And since when have ear hats ever cost 1,000 elixir?
I just noticed that those tokens showed up when people said that Jungle Cruise was an elixir attraction. That cost is bonkers. I'll probably toss some more stuff to merlin for the ear hats because jeesh it's terrible,

I just noticed that those tokens showed up when people said that Jungle Cruise was an elixir attraction. That cost is bonkers. I'll probably toss some more stuff to merlin for the ear hats because jeesh it's terrible,
Done intentionally, of course. One more way to artificially slow down the game, otherwise we'd all have that final character completed before tomorrow's update.

I will say I did not really watch the Event Stream but I like the changes to the Collections button. Makes jumping to different groups easier then scanning through the list to find the new characters at the the bottom of the list.
Did not notice that until you said something. Thanks!

And since when have ear hats ever cost 1,000 elixir?

I saw that. It's crazy. This is the first one at this cost, and I'm ok not leveling it up if need be. Or continuing to hunt for the ear hats if I'm still playing. Gameloft is getting on my nerves.

Yeah, I can already tell the common tokens are going to be the biggest hurdle for me.

I enjoyed the movie, and it has been growing on me, and this is the most excited I've been for an event in what feels like a long time. I don't spend real money here, but I spent 300 gems on Machiavelli as soon as I could get him. I still need several ears for Alberto; we'll see if I can reach the time wall before we get to Giulia.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter