Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well, I am certainly not as far along in the game as some of you. But, I must say it is nice to be at the point where the characters that I am still working on leveling don't have any token conflicts. It is nice to just power through the renewals of earning tokens without having to make any decisions or remember who teams well with who. I just hit it and it is a bit of a relief.
Where are you in the storyline?

Not thrilled about a SW expansion, but on the plus side, at least this time I will actually know who the characters are. :chewy:

Not excited about another event, but can’t think of any event that will get me to play, and spend gems, than Star Wars!

The whole "thrill zone" thing made my park look like a total mess, so I wound up clearing out every single attraction that isn't needed for an event or for happiness. Makes things much easier to find the little roaming items. They only seem to go onto Main Street or an area with attractions. No attractions, no items.

Feel the same way, but I’ll probably try filling it out of curiosity? Keep it, Space Mountain and SW land filled and clear everything.

Did you buy those 2 plots of land? I did

That will eventually bite you in the butt next year when you need 10,000,000 magic to unlock another parcel of land.
That will eventually bite you in the butt next year when you need 10,000,000 magic to unlock another parcel of land.

Don’t think he’s worrying about that. 😆

What is the benefit of the Thrill Zone again? I tried it and abandoned it almost as quickly. What am I missing?

• In the first level, the Pedestal is activated, and you can collect magic from it every 12 hours.
  • In the second level, the Pedestal gives more magic, but you also get a Special Wish once a day. The Special Wish is always for an attraction. Prize awards include magic, elixir, relics, blueprints, and gems (I think that's it). The Special Wish is probably the real prize here.
  • In the third level, the Pedestal gives even more magic, but you also get more magic when you collect magic from attractions/concessions in the Thrill Zone. If you check religiously and cram your zone full, this can get you about 10-12K in magic/day.
Not sure if the Space Mountain Thrill Zone will offer the same rewards or different ones.

• In the first level, the Pedestal is activated, and you can collect magic from it every 12 hours.
  • In the second level, the Pedestal gives more magic, but you also get a Special Wish once a day. The Special Wish is always for an attraction. Prize awards include magic, elixir, relics, blueprints, and gems (I think that's it). The Special Wish is probably the real prize here.
  • In the third level, the Pedestal gives even more magic, but you also get more magic when you collect magic from attractions/concessions in the Thrill Zone. If you check religiously and cram your zone full, this can get you about 10-12K in magic/day.
Not sure if the Space Mountain Thrill Zone will offer the same rewards or different ones.

I have mine at L3 and haven't received a "special wish" in weeks. They might have done away with that one - when I checked to see what it offered it just says the benefits are "magic pedestal L3" and "magic bonus." Well, that stinks. Yawn. Won't be worrying about rearranging the next section of the park.

I have mine at L3 and haven't received a "special wish" in weeks. They might have done away with that one - when I checked to see what it offered it just says the benefits are "magic pedestal L3" and "magic bonus." Well, that stinks. Yawn. Won't be worrying about rearranging the next section of the park.

I still have mine. I saw a bug about this one where sometimes the game wasn't recognizing that you have TZ3. To get it back, you had to take stuff out of the Thrill Zone, exit the game, put the stuff back, and wait 24 hours.

Thank you for the explanation! 😊. I have lots of magic, but level 2 would be nice

I still have mine. I saw a bug about this one where sometimes the game wasn't recognizing that you have TZ3. To get it back, you had to take stuff out of the Thrill Zone, exit the game, put the stuff back, and wait 24 hours.

Well, I tried it, but I doubt it will work since the roller coaster doesn't even list it as a prize for L3.

I updated App IOS and now the game won’t load. It’s just the Star Wars opening screen. Any suggestions?
Other then going to Customer Service, no. I am not having any issues. I saw one problem in that I collected the two gems this evening but the gem icon is still showing I need to collect my gem and shows me an ad but is stuck saying that I have not picked up my daily gems, but I have.

Ok, so I did what you suggested, and it finally told me I had too many of one stupid decoration and not enough of another (even though I had hit L3 a long time ago) so maybe they changed (I mean "re-balanced") it at some point. Anyway, thanks. :)

Can someone please explain the attraction enchantment tiers in the thrill zone to me like I’m five lol. I can’t reverse engineer what they mean from what I’ve got in the zone.

Ok, so I did what you suggested, and it finally told me I had too many of one stupid decoration and not enough of another (even though I had hit L3 a long time ago) so maybe they changed (I mean "re-balanced") it at some point. Anyway, thanks. :)

The new update did change what's required in the California Screamin' Zone.

Can someone please explain the attraction enchantment tiers in the thrill zone to me like I’m five lol. I can’t reverse engineer what they mean from what I’ve got in the zone.

There are a total of 14 requests in each Thrill Zone. For California Screamin', the requests are:

Column 1 (Decorations):
12 "Amenity" Decorations. Get these primarily through Decoration chests.
10 "Greenery" Decorations. Get these primarily through Decoration chests.
8 "Scenery" Decorations. Get these primarily through Decoration chests.
5 "Monument" Decorations. Get these primarily through Decoration chests.
1 Gold Trophy Decoration. Get this by ranking highly enough in a Striking Gold mini-event.

Column 2 (Concessions): All of these are primarily through Concession chests, although some mini-events offer stand-alone concessions.
10 "Food" Concessions.
10 "Headwear" Concessions
5 "Drink" Concessions
5 "Souvenir" Concessions

Column 3 (Attractions):
The first request here is to have any 20 attractions in the zone.
The other four requests are granted when you have attractions that are enchanted to level 1. Enchanting beyond level 1 doesn't give you additional credit. You get credit for a new request upon reaching 5, 10, 15, and 20 attractions enchanted to level 1.

You need 5 requests to reach Level 1. These can come from any combination of requests. So, for instance, having 20 Attractions, 5 of which are enchanted to 1, 10 Food concessions, 12 Amenity decorations, and 10 Greenery decorations would have you reach level 1.

You don't get "partial credit" on a request. For instance, 6 Amenity decorations (half the number here) and 5 Greenery decorations (half the number here) don't count for one request filled.

I outlined the rewards earlier on this page: https://www.disboards.com/threads/disney-magic-kingdoms-tips.3494259/post-62888439

With the new update, there's also a Thrill Zone in Space Mountain with the same rewards. The big highlights are that this one requires slightly more of some things (Trophies are the hardest) and less of some others. Also, the four enchantment requests under attractions require Enchantment Level 2, not just 1.

I updated App IOS and now the game won’t load. It’s just the Star Wars opening screen. Any suggestions?

If it continues to happen you can try uninstalling and reinstalling the game - assuming you have linked your account to facebook or similar you shouldn't lose any progress

Same thing happened to me (with every update it seems actually 🙄). Normally restarting my device fixes it. It’s like it needs to reboot or something after the update for change to take effect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter