Disney Magic Kingdoms

I really hate those people who go on a forum and just complain, how pathetic. šŸ˜‰ On a serious note Iā€™m trying to figure out if drop rates in general have been worse this event, or if itā€™s just been worse than usual for me? If fabric falls into that category, thatā€™s makes 3 or 4 items this event with drop rates lower than they should be.
I feel like each event the drops get more nonexistent and this event is certainly confirmation. I think they are trying to get us to drop cash in the game.

I was able to start collecting for the comfy on Monday night, and have 4 comfy fabrics so far. Only 4 glitched fabrics so far, too, but that was to be expected, as I only have the Princess Dressing Room collecting for that. I'm fortunate that I'm maxed out on Wi-Fi tokens at the moment.

Over on one of the ******* servers, they figured out that it was 80 gems for each missing Legendary fabric, 10 gems for each missing Glitched Fabric, and 4 gems for skipping the timer. I am a bit of a completionist (to the extent that I can as a player who doesn't spend a ton on the game), so if I have the gems for it, I'll pick it up.

One other note for those of you going for the comfy and also have Ring of Stones: They were saying that cost-wise, the Legendary fabrics should be about half-price if you have ecstatic happiness by gemming Merida's Ring of Stones task compared to actually gemming the Comfy Costume task itself. The catch is that gemming the task isn't a guarantee, so it might be better than half price, might be worse...

So been working on the comfy outfit since Monday evening and have 2 of her fabrics so far, so yeah, not great

Just think for a timed event, where there is a turned wally to start on the last character, having all the drops be legendary and for 50% of the character drops to be 12 hour tasks is a bit much

Last edited:
Looks like weā€™re at the exact same spot. Donā€™t think I should have a problem finishing them today, but the re-spawning issue might not let me?
Finally sent them on the 12 hour task this morning - because of the respawn rates for those stupid wood carvings.
I really hate those people who go on a forum and just complain, how pathetic. šŸ˜‰ On a serious note Iā€™m trying to figure out if drop rates in general have been worse this event, or if itā€™s just been worse than usual for me? If fabric falls into that category, thatā€™s makes 3 or 4 items this event with drop rates lower than they should be.
I am having flashbacks to the First Frozen event. I couldn't complete because Elsa's tokens just couldn't drop. As a result, I'm still missing Hans to this day. Which has proved to be a mistake. He seems to pop up rather frequently in terms of usefulness related to other event character groups. I guess it was finally my time to get crap drops. It was mainly Merida ear hats for me. I gemmed the last one because I figured with the completion and welcome bonus it wasn't that big of a deal, and I still had hopes for Comfy costume back then. Now - with a day let. Should have kept the gems as completion is not anywhere near close to occurring.

Woke up to be able to clear all of the comfy fabric drops, including the two 12-hour tasks. Not a single piece. Yeah, that's normal.

Finally sent them on the 12 hour task this morning - because of the respawn rates for those stupid wood carvings.

I am having flashbacks to the First Frozen event. I couldn't complete because Elsa's tokens just couldn't drop. As a result, I'm still missing Hans to this day. Which has proved to be a mistake. He seems to pop up rather frequently in terms of usefulness related to other event character groups. I guess it was finally my time to get crap drops. It was mainly Merida ear hats for me. I gemmed the last one because I figured with the completion and welcome bonus it wasn't that big of a deal, and I still had hopes for Comfy costume back then. Now - with a day let. Should have kept the gems as completion is not anywhere near close to occurring.
No regrets. Fake gems aren't worth the tears :)

I think the most frustrating thing for me is he fact that I sat for 4 days waiting for Merida to open up, doing absolutely nothing. So now here I am having bought both extra characters and STILL 3 ear hats away. They just will not drop for me so Iā€™ll be rushing trying to get them to make up for having to sit earlier in the game.

Finished the 12 hour quest at lunch so collecting fabric now. I know most of you consider me overly positive and optimistic, but if I set a few timers tonight I think Iā€™ve got a real good chance of getting them all! šŸ¤ž šŸ‘šŸ» Does help that I didnā€™t get the last (?) comply costume so I have 15/10 Glitz fabric.

I've been trying to get fabric for days, and I'm still missing some. I got lucky with the Merida drops but seem to have hit a wall now. I can't imagine people who had trouble getting Merida have much of a chance. The game isn't fun when there's no hope.

well, after over 2 days of collecting for fabric I am up to 7 of Merida's fabric ... running out of time. I do have enough gems for 2 of them, so really just need 1 more.

Really shouldn't be this hard though. If my memory is correct I haven't gotten a single drop from either of the 12 hour tasks, so that was a waste.

Another morning of collecting all four checks... another morning of zero fabric. Have had 4 for two days now. Don't really care about the comfy costumes as they have proven useless, but the drops have been a tad bit ridiculous at this point.

got to 8 of the fabric and decided was close enough and used gems to get the outfit. As an FYI, no time delay you get it right away and then I got the graphic that this finishes the event - though she does have a task / side quest with the new outfit

I still need five and not going to extend the 400 gems to finish for the outfit. Rather save for a new character.

Oh look, you need premium attractions to help gather tokens for some of the characters (slinky and monsters inc). Also, what is the orangutan doing collecting tokens as well? I can tell you, to slow down leveling of these characters, because once again there is NO END GAME. We will never defeat the curse on the kingdom.

Oh look, you need premium attractions to help gather tokens for some of the characters (slinky and monsters inc). Also, what is the orangutan doing collecting tokens as well? I can tell you, to slow down leveling of these characters, because once again there is NO END GAME. We will never defeat the curse on the kingdom.

And things like 16 hour jobs now. As far as defeating the curse goes if a game is really good, there shouldn't be one. Problem is this game isnā€˜t a really good game. I woulda been happy with a ā€œyou defeated the curse FOR NOWā€ message at some point though,

As far as END GAME goes, I guess thatā€™s up to each individual? For me, I think itā€™s finish the Child, Scrooge MB, those awful NBC characters and the Brave characters. After that I think it would take a Star Wars or Marvel characters being introduced that will make me actively participate in an event again? Then again I usually say the same thing after events, šŸ˜

Last edited:
As I expected, nowhere near getting the comfy outfit despite having the float, premium characters, and premium attraction. I did recover 30 gems with event currency, so I guess that's something. Overall not a fan of this event, or the direction Gameloft seems to be taking. The recent demise of Farmville reminds me that it's ok to walk away from a game when it isn't fun anymore, so hopefully Gameloft will take heed of the negative comments that are being made on Reddit, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter