Disney Magic August 18, 2021 Europe

luvMickey&Minnie

Earning My Ears
Super excited to go on this cruise with my husband and 2 sons (age 7 and 11). Who else is going on this cruise? If bringing children, what age groups are they in?

Hi! We booked this cruise on opening day!!! My husband and I are travelling with our two girls who will be 10 & 13 (my oldest turns 13 8 days before this cruise!) We live just outside of Vancouver BC.

We have finally booked with the hopes that by the time our departure date rolls around, COVID19 will be in the rearview mirror. It will be our first time travelling since getting off the Wonder in San Diego on 20 March 2020 after the Westbound Panama Canal sailing. We were the last Disney ship at sea and one of the few ships in the world that were still sailing at that time.

Very much looking forward to getting back on board.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter