Disney infinity question! Please help?

SaveTonight

Earning My Ears
So I'm 23, and new to the forums. Anyways obviously I love disney (wouldn't be here if I didn't haha) and I was debating to get disney infinity or not for myself. No kids or anything just me and a few of my buddies. My concern is will I actually enjoy it? I like the idea of making my own place I just don't want to get a kids game that ill get bored of in a few days or something way to easy. What's everyone's take on this?

So I'm 23, and new to the forums. Anyways obviously I love disney (wouldn't be here if I didn't haha) and I was debating to get disney infinity or not for myself. No kids or anything just me and a few of my buddies. My concern is will I actually enjoy it? I like the idea of making my own place I just don't want to get a kids game that ill get bored of in a few days or something way to easy. What's everyone's take on this?

You can create your own world in the toy box. You can create your own race track with varieties of difficulties. Race cars or other vehicles around the track with your buddies. When you think you are bored with the current race track, you can build a more difficult one. You can also build a paintball shooting arena and have a paintball match with your buddies. There are a lot of things you can do in the toy box. It is true that the characters are geared more towards kids, but adults who love Disney also love the figures. I say give it a try.

Caved and got it, it's soooo much fun. The campaign is a little easy for my taste but the toy box makes the game just amazing!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter