Disney Infinity Pre-Order Thread

Also, is ANYONE concerned that we have not seen any reviews on the game? Seems odd since its coming out in just a few days now.

I'm kinda worried that after playing thru the initial stories it will lose its appeal. Unless toy box is like a level creator. Where you can create a "mission" or "race" and share it with the community. And enter others. But there has to be a point. To just go into another's world and wander around, doesn't sound all that exciting. But we will find out very soon!!

So when i got home i started looking for what the 10 TRU exclusive disc's are and after spending too much time on the TRU site, i bought 2 TRU disc packs and the TRU exclusive holder. I need to stop!

found another website that shows the target 50% off lone ranger and cars sets
http://slumz.boxden.com/f13/disney-infinity-sale-target-8-18-8-24-a-1961966/

I hope that is for real!

Also found a couple other sites that look good to watch...
http://disneyinfinityfans.com
http://disneyinfinitycharacters.com

I wonder what the limit will be.
Hopefully there is. I can see people buying them by the case. Then throwing them on eBay.

I'm also worried about quantity on hand.

My first stop Sunday is target for lone and cars. Can't beat that deal.
Then TRU. Hopefully a few are left.

I wonder what the limit will be.
Hopefully there is. I can see people buying them by the case. Then throwing them on eBay.

I'm also worried about quantity on hand.

My first stop Sunday is target for lone and cars. Can't beat that deal.
Then TRU. Hopefully a few are left.

Yeah, I am doing the same thing. Target first, then TRU. Unless Amazon price matches then I will order the "extra" stuff of Amazon and save myself the hassle of in-store stuff. Wonder how crowded the stores will be? Is this going to be big or are we just Disney nuts :) BTW Online its 5 per customer, not sure if it will be the same in-store.

Why the heck would Disney release this game during "back to school" time? Do they not realize the budget is committed elsewhere?!?
My kids want this game in a bad way, and I was planning on getting it for Christmas, but now I'm worried about supply vs. demand. i don't want to pay scalper prices for it come November.
:sad1:

For those who pre-ordered from amazon... I just saw this amazon facebook promotion. You can get $5 off a >= $25 order. I just cancelled my pre-order and then re-placed it. So the starter kid was $69.99. Or you can add another power disc pack for the original price :)

http://www.amazon.com/gp/socialmedia/promotions/BTS_2013/

Oh, and if you hate spamming your facebook wall, you can set the privacy settings so that amazon posts on your wall are only seen by you. Or you can delete the post after you get the promotional code applied to your amazon account...

did you see at toys r us on sunday its buy 1 TRU disk pack and get 1 for $1! I just cancelled my preorder for the disk packs i had because of this

http://www.disneyinfinityfans.com/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=1837#sthash.oxvZLnvB.dpbs

i'm way to old to be this excited about a game :)

Thanks for this link. I have to say after reading some of the threads there that the launch of the game at these stores sounds every bit as confusing as the game itself. It sounds like there is a good chance to get a lot of duplicates with the disc packs, so I'm going to get familiar with the game before I start going crazy with all the extras. I did pre-order the Crystal Lightening McQueen at TRU when it was available. Why, I'm not sure. :p

But it was mentioned that TRU will start their online sale at midnight (PST I assume), and I have to believe that Target will do the same. My main goal is to get the Lone Ranger playset for half price, and I cancelled my Amazon pre-order since there doesn't seem to be any way of knowing if they will match.

I wonder if Target will give the discount online. I don't think I would want to be anywhere near the store on release day.

At Target especially, it'll be just like any other 8am Sunday opening.

This game has all signs of a hit, but it's a new franchise nonetheless. People aren't going to be lining up.

That's encouraging. I'm thinking the next big opportunity to get good sales on this stuff will be Black Friday. That will be a nightmare for sure.

Why the heck would Disney release this game during "back to school" time? Do they not realize the budget is committed elsewhere?!?
My kids want this game in a bad way, and I was planning on getting it for Christmas, but now I'm worried about supply vs. demand. i don't want to pay scalper prices for it come November.
:sad1:

Sorry, but I don't know of any company that thinks about not releasing something during back to school.

I just switched my pre-order from toysrus.com to my local TRU. They open at 8 AM Sunday morning.

great idea. i saw they sold out at disney world on friday. kind of cool they went on sale at dw

anyone have a wii u and want to add me as a friend? maybe we can play online

Nintendo name is: bagelino

The status on my orders at Amazon has changed to "shipping now". :woohoo:

You can get a power disc capsule or album free if you buy the starter pack at Best Buy. They retail for about $10.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts