Disney Infinity musings

Alright. Put myself back online and had no problem. Even went to Toy Box Share and downloaded the Happiest Toy Box on Earth and played around in it. I fear there is a high chance of becoming addictive. I love the idea that I can just build a world from scratch and play in it. This is Skylanders meets Minecraft Disney style.

Alright. Put myself back online and had no problem. Even went to Toy Box Share and downloaded the Happiest Toy Box on Earth and played around in it. I fear there is a high chance of becoming addictive. I love the idea that I can just build a world from scratch and play in it. This is Skylanders meets Minecraft Disney style.

I hope you and others create stuff worth checking out because I'm guessing I won't take the time lol

As an aside, I think I saw you post on Shaun's Facebook today and will be sending you a friend request/message. You know a lot about this, you sure you aren't getting paid? ;)

I do my homework for The DIS well. :)

As far as spending more and more on the figures I have a TON of skylanders for my DS right now. When he earns some money or gets a treat thats what he buys. It keeps the game fresh. I like that aspect of it, although our tv area is covered with skylanders,lol. I think this will be a big hit with my DH and DS for christmas.

Sharing worlds on Wii looks like it ain't happening

Sad

So far we've played the game some last night and a little more this morning. Am I the only one who is frustrated? It's difficult to figure out what to do and how to do things. They keep giving me toys but don't tell you how to access or use them. It's not explained well and it didn't come with any kind of guide at all. My son loves Skylanders and that is much more straightforward IMO. At this moment I am not impressed with Disney Infinity.

So far we've played the game some last night and a little more this morning. Am I the only one who is frustrated? It's difficult to figure out what to do and how to do things. They keep giving me toys but don't tell you how to access or use them. It's not explained well and it didn't come with any kind of guide at all. My son loves Skylanders and that is much more straightforward IMO. At this moment I am not impressed with Disney Infinity.

Did you at the learning adventures from the red pad? It taught me how to access toys I've earned and how to build them into the world. There's one for building, combat and a third one I can't remember. These are your tutorials on how to play the game.

My wife and I actually picked up a bunch of the figures and a few power discs but don't even own the game yet haha. :rotfl2:
We're really hoping for an awesome black friday deal especially with the Toy Story stuff coming out in October. :thumbsup2

I had an AWESOME shopping trip today for more Power Discs. Among others I walked away with THREE DUMBOS and one Abu! Beyond excited!!!!!

My son had almost the whole Skylanders set and when Infinity was first announced last year he said he wanted it. We told him he had to pick a path, Skylanders or Infinity, because we couldn't do both. He picked Infinity and sold his Skylanders on Craigslist. Through pre-orders and what not, he has all the Infinity figurines currently available. We sat down and played for about 8 hours yesterday and he couldn't be happier. This game is head and shoulders beyond Skylanders and I predict will make Skylanders an afterthought within a year. :thumbsup2

Anyone who wants the cars two pack with lighting McQueen and holly target has it for 17 and amazon has it for 19 regular. 34 not sure how long the sale is.

If sad have the figures but waiting for the game for amazon.

Thanks disney david!

I went to Target yesterday and got a rain check for Cars, but after tax is considered, the Amazon price was only about $1 more (using Prime for shipping). Now, I don't have to make another trip out to Target for it :cool1:

Can't wait to play this ... still waiting for it from Amazon, where I preordered it. For some reason they used Fedex to ship it, so of course it might not get here until Thursday. Last time I preorder any video game from Amazon - if they can't even use UPS, I'll just drive up to Target or Best Buy and get it myself.

Well guys I decided to return everything after thinking about it a bit more. I really don't know if I should use my time to really mess around with this, especially when I already play other games. It was a bit of a decision being that I got most everything for a fairly decent deal, but I think the "guilt" of spending money and time on this at the moment won over.

Thanks disney david!

I went to Target yesterday and got a rain check for Cars, but after tax is considered, the Amazon price was only about $1 more (using Prime for shipping). Now, I don't have to make another trip out to Target for it :cool1:

It funny the target by me was sold out of the cars and lone ranger went to one in another state and they had both of them. It weird that the only one on sale is the cars one the other are not. Well some sets are 4 cents cheaper with amazon.

I also went to Costco and they sell one for 99 but you get the game and the free two pack cars and the disk. Not sure if that is a good deal but only had it for ps3 or Xbox 360. I know free is good but the game is 79.99 and the figure now you can get for less then 20 but the free disk is good.

Can't wait to play this ... still waiting for it from Amazon, where I preordered it. For some reason they used Fedex to ship it, so of course it might not get here until Thursday. Last time I preorder any video game from Amazon - if they can't even use UPS, I'll just drive up to Target or Best Buy and get it myself.

I used prime thankfully they use ups but won't get it to wed every time I pay extra for one day shipping hey use Feds or the best USPS and I never get it. Once FedEx put it on a truck that went to ct from nj I live in my so it passed through my state to come back you have to love FedEx logic.

Well guys I decided to return everything after thinking about it a bit more. I really don't know if I should use my time to really mess around with this, especially when I already play other games. It was a bit of a decision being that I got most everything for a fairly decent deal, but I think the "guilt" of spending money and time on this at the moment won over.

Your a disboards member you by the by laws you must play Disney games. Lol I am just joking I am thinking how much is this going to cost me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter