Disney Infinity In-Stock Alerts

Is the Phineas and Ferb pack the last one being released?

That is correct. There are rumors of Star Wars and Marvel characters coming to the Infinity universe, but it hasn't been confirmed if they'll be an extension of this game or a future iteration.

That is correct. There are rumors of Star Wars and Marvel characters coming to the Infinity universe, but it hasn't been confirmed if they'll be an extension of this game or a future iteration.

Good....that will complete the set...

I believe that will (Marvel and Star Wars) be in a future pack (if they were current they would have been found in the coding) unless it is offered as a DLC.

Good....that will complete the set... I believe that will (Marvel and Star Wars) be in a future pack (if they were current they would have been found in the coding) unless it is offered as a DLC.

FYI: Phineas and Agent P Toybox set will have a timed-exclusive early release at Gamestop starting this Saturday March 15. GameStop is actually doing Infinity Day on Saturday, you get a free Agent P poster with the purchase of any Infinity products. Additionally if you spend $20, you'll get a free Powerdisc Pack. They're also calling it a Powerdisc trade event with other customers. Hope this helps some people complete their sets!

Brace yourselves (and your wallets) for Infinity 2.0: Marvel SuperHeroes. Releasing August 2014.

New Starter pack, new figures, new power discs, Next-gen versions available as well as last-gen (no Wii Classic).
All figures work with both Original Infinity and Marvel Infinity!

Happy Infinity News Day!

I predict coming next year, Infinity 3.0: Star Wars

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter