Disney "IMAX"

juicefruit00

Mouseketeer
Hi

I am so excited about the IMAX coming out with Beauty and the Beast. It is my favorite Disney movie yet. here is the link if you want to see if you have it near you.

http://disney.go.com/disneypictures...beast/main.html

http://www.imax.com/films/fantasia/fantasia.html

Also can you get in with a discount with your Disney Card? I will have to look into that. I have never seen an IMAX movie before, but it looks so cool. Click on the trailer and check it out. Let me know if you have seen one of these movies or what you think of it.

Report this post to a moderator

We saw this just before it left the imax theatres. I went back to see it a second time because the first time my husband missed it because of work and I didn't take my then younger daughter because I didn't know if it would be scary for her. The whole family went the 2nd time and loved it - okay, maybe the girls and I loved it and my husband liked it. There is just one part that is a bit of a shock (in the Firebird section). We now have it on video and my kids watch it fairly often. I hadn't heard about the Beauty and the Beast...I tried your link, but something went wrong.

And I think I know what we are going to do! ;)

Thanks for posting! :D

We'll be there Jan 1st too at the IMAX in the palisades center, nyack NY--my husband is going to purchase the tickets tomorrow :)

I am not going untill the 6th so let me know how you all liked it. I can't wait, i wish we could go the 1st but we can't make it.

Has anyone gone yet and how was it. I am going this weekend! YAY
I am very excited, beauty and the Beast is my all time favorite.

Is anyone having trouble with sold out shows? How about the length of wait?

I am concerned about this Saturday's matinees being sold out when we beed to travel an hour to get to the theater. Is $1.00 extra per ticket to reserve too much to pay?

Any input from those who have seen the show is greatly appreciated.

We just saw it at Providence IMAX and it was very good, had to buy the tickets Weds by phone as its sold out all weekend. The music was so good and and big screen was great. Lion King come out this year per Trailer.

You are so lucky, i tried to get into the providence on this weekend and didn't get in. I will be going sometimes this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter