• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney @ Home pictures

Just thought I'd give this a BUMP up!

I've got some photos I will add over the weekend. LOVE seeing everyone's Disney bits!

'Topper Tree' - this is the start of our topper collection, this one was actually DH's idea :goodvibes

PICT1342-1.jpg

That is SO cool, Paula-Jane!!! :thumbsup2

I've just ordered this piece for DS for getting "Mathematician of the Month" at school. He's a HUGE fan of Stitch so I'm sure he'll be really pleased with it on his bedroom wall. :goodvibes

Carlton02.jpg

Just been having a look through this thread there are some amazing collections here! :worship:

I will have to get the camera out and take some photos of things over the next few days.

But for now here are two of my favourites.

Firstly Pirate Mickey, I bought this in MGM last summer. I love him so much he makes me smile every day.

P1000783.jpg

Second here are some of my pins, I put them in the frame with the background myself and I think it looks rather nice

P1000559.jpg

Your pirate pins display is nicely done and I can see why Pirate Mickey makes you smile--those boots are a hoot.

I was so pleased with the 'Mickey and the castle' picture I took earlier this month that I decided to have it printed onto canvas. It arrived today and is now hanging above my bedroom door.

DSCF0431.jpg

I was so pleased with the 'Mickey and the castle' picture I took earlier this month that I decided to have it printed onto canvas. It arrived today and is now hanging above my bedroom door.

DSCF0431.jpg

That photo looks great on canvas :thumbsup2

I've just ordered this piece for DS for getting "Mathematician of the Month" at school. He's a HUGE fan of Stitch so I'm sure he'll be really pleased with it on his bedroom wall. :goodvibes

Carlton02.jpg

Oh I LOVE him! :love: Do you mind me asking where he's from? I adore Stitch and would love to have one too!

David,
Your photo of Parade Mickey is very nice and what a great enhancement having it printed on canvas. I believe Walt would have approved your taking a good thing and "plussing" it.

I suppose this is borrowing from the Whistle While You Work theory--I've given myself something pleasant to look at as I move clothes from the washer to the dryer.

This is an old poster (I think Scott got as a freebie) that hangs in the laundry room.
Laundryroom1.jpg

A Mermaid cel (that wasn't free!!) hangs in the laundry room, too.
Laundryroom2.jpg

Also in the laundry room are a table and mirror from the Disney Store online (free with my Disney VISA reward points). The treats in the jars are for my dog Pluto.
Laundryroom3.jpg

I think I may be through posting Disney at Home unless you'd like to see the stuff stored in the garage and attic.:rotfl:

i love the mirror key rack, do you mind me asking how long ago you got it, id love something like it in my hall.

i love the mirror key rack, do you mind me asking how long ago you got it, id love something like it in my hall.

I really like it too:goodvibes My girls would love shelves like that in their rooms, I could hang their princess dresses on the hooks.
I guess you could always get a friendly carpenter to make one for you Terri ::yes::

yes i suppose i could, but hubby wont like it...lol
im having custom beds made for the girls new rooms once the lofts all done .

Five or six years ago, I think. There was a matching open storage bench (the kind with cubicles that could hold square baskets or whatever) but I just didn't have quite enough space for one. They also offered this furniture in black. The recently sent Disney shopping site has no furniture (or women's clothing!!)--afraid this is a sign of the times. Maybe you could find this on ebay or as Joanne said, maybe a carpenter could copy it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter